grenade spam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grenade spam

Well I thought I'd bring up a heated subject for a bit of debate. Now my personal opinion about grenade spam is, well it's bad. I personally don't think you should be able to throw them so far and throw so many so quick. Now I know alot of people won't like this thread because it's so easy to get alot of kills quick by throwing loads of grenades. It also just seems a bit of a cop out, for example you see someone and open fire, but they don't fire back they just lob 3 grenades your way, just seems a bit cheap.

Was just wanting to get a few opinions from you other guys.

Take care, Tom.

Re: grenade spam

shoot him in the face and i bet he'll stop spamming nades. sorry but if he gets three nades off before you kill him you almost deserve it imo.

Comment

well thanks for that advice but I already know to aim for the head

Comment

i personally you are wrong, i dont use nades, but i loove when others do.
        dont know what i mean?
        example: you turn a corner, see a guy, he being a nade whore will most likely back off and throw a couple of em, instead of waiting for him and being blown up chase him and while hes throwing nades ill take him about 1 or two seconds to take out gun and then, boom you smoke him. works for me

Comment

Originally posted by caido_souls
          well thanks for that advice but I already know to aim for the head

If that's the case then you shouldn't worry about nade spammers

Just busting your chops man.

Comment

The only place where grenades are even mildly annoying to me is in the hallways leading to the flags in the palace on Warlord. Even then, all one has to do is dart down the stairs, use a grapple to get up on the roof, parachute down to the pool area. The bottom line is there are options other than running out into the hall to be grenaded. It's the n00bs that are easy prey. The use of grenades elsewhere is perfectly legitimate and a good tactic to use to clear defended flags or rooms prior to rushing them. There's nothing cheap about it. The people that tend to complain about it are those that haven't yet mastered their use in battle.

Comment

I hate it when I'm grenade spamming an enemy position and a teammate goes charging blindly right into the fray.

Wargmip [Teamkills] Sometwit
              You have been punished for a teamkill.
              Gr.

Comment

I love being the supply guy behind the spammer it rocks!

Comment

On other maps, it's alright. But on Karkand, something really needs to be done.
                  Same with Claymores.

Comment

Originally posted by caido_souls
                    Well I thought I'd bring up a heated subject for a bit of debate. Now my personal opinion about grenade spam is, well it's bad. I personally don't think you should be able to throw them so far and throw so many so quick. Now I know alot of people won't like this thread because it's so easy to get alot of kills quick by throwing loads of grenades. It also just seems a bit of a cop out, for example you see someone and open fire, but they don't fire back they just lob 3 grenades your way, just seems a bit cheap.

Was just wanting to get a few opinions from you other guys.

Take care, Tom.

yes, all weapons that kill should be eliminated from this game.

Comment

You cant just take out the weapons....this is war get over it...if they lay mines LOOK FOR THEM>>>>>>>>some maps you can blow them up...what I think is bull is the little C4 or what ever snipers lay down...you dont even have to be near it some times and your blowing up.....the gernades and crap it really sucks on like special forces because you just keep throwing them and the dipstick next to him just supplies him...kind of hard to get by......................

Comment

What would you do in an actual combat situation? Would you yell to the enemy: "Hey would you stop throwing grenades!!! It is not fair, I can't see you to shoot at you, but you can still kill me!!"

Comment

I like it when c4 campers on the MEC rig that first little square on karkand (the one with the tin fence just before the alley) and hide in the same place, every time, and let me nade em for a free kill.

Comment

Originally posted by bigpappa
                            yes, all weapons that kill should be eliminated from this game.

Thats a great idea, maybe they could replace ALL weapons with bubble wands instead, the alley of death would be so much more relaxing filled with bubbles instead of grenades. BubbleField.......Bubblefield2. YES THATS IT!!!! No more guns, or grenades, BUBBLEFIELD2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

i think pillows would be better, who wouldnt love a 64 man pillow fight.

Comment

Working...
                              X