• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Retarded Servers

Gotta luv those leased server admins.

Comment

Originally posted by Phrag
      Funny thing was that he didn't even know how to admin. He just tried to vote me off (which rarely works) and when that didn't work he started harassing me in chat, telling me to play by the rules or get out. I politely informed him that his "rules" were against the rules for ranked battle field servers and that he would get the server delisted and his stats wiped if he continued to enforce his rules. He of course calls me a noob or something and says he doesn't even know what delisted means. Then I just declare in all caps that I was taking a screen shot in 10 seconds and anyone left on ther server was getting a stat wipe. Everyone leaves, the game ends due to lack of players, I pick up a win and a few points, the admin goes and cries in the corner and asks his imaginary friend why everybody hates him.
      LMFAO!!! stupid admin = owned

Comment

Well folks i think i got shafted. After reporting that server earlier i can no longer log into my account. I went to www.bf2s.com to check my stats and they're still there. But for some reason i cant log in anymore. If i get my stats wiped or my account banned, that'll be the last time i do somehting good for the community. EA can kiss my ass.

Comment

BFROE.com Bringing order to chaos

Comment

Originally posted by phantasm11B
            Well folks i think i got shafted. After reporting that server earlier i can no longer log into my account. I went to www.bf2s.com to check my stats and they're still there. But for some reason i cant log in anymore. If i get my stats wiped or my account banned, that'll be the last time i do somehting good for the community. EA can kiss my ass.
            Ouch bro... how many points did you get on this loser server? Enough to make a difference? I cant imagine they would wipe the stats of a do-gooder...

Prolly just a login issue. Whats your username?

Comment

Originally posted by Consultant01
              Ouch bro... how many points did you get on this loser server? Enough to make a difference? I cant imagine they would wipe the stats of a do-gooder...

Prolly just a login issue. Whats your username?
              I got 1 point. Knifed someone while running away (for that matter didnt even get the kill) to take screen shots. Probably my bad.

phantasm11B if you want to look it up.

Just out of curiosity i posted on BFROE.com and asked them and they said they cant do that. Didnt think so but its a bit to close.

Now if i could figure out why i cant log in id be happy.

Comment

Working...
              X