Retarded Servers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retarded Servers

lol. I got kicked from a server right. The reason given was "USING WRONG THINGS." This was a blacklist German/Dutch server. Server rules said no Grenades and i was an L96A1. Mind you, everyone else was using grenades. Stupidty rules when you play on a server run by 12 yr olds i guess.

Re: Retarded Servers

also against the ROE http://www.bf2rankedservers.com/foru...read.php?t=251
    §1.6 Server administrators may not explicitly or implicitly (by actions) enforce restrictions on roles or kits that players can use while on your server.

Comment

no grenades? I hate 'em, but a rule like that is cause for de-listing.

Ranked server? If so, time to post

Comment

report the server, and the douche-tard admin who kickded u

Comment

Ok. Heres what i got. I logged back in to BF2 and found the server again. Here is my observations:

1. It is ranked.
          2. Rules state: NO Tanks NO Vehicles Pistol/Knife only
          3. You get banned for killing Admin
          4. Admins use tanks

I have the IP address and website address of this server aswell. I also have screenshots of them banning people for killing admins and a couple of other screenshots. I also saw a message that said if you blow up a tank you get kicked. I didnt get a screen shot of that though.

So what do you all think? Report the server? If so where do i do it?

Comment

Yeah by all meens report the server but be carefull u dont get screwed,as u was playing on an ilegal server

Comment

Originally posted by -=[PC-EF]=- Surge<UK>
              Yeah by all meens report the server but be carefull u dont get screwed,as u was playing on an ilegal server
              lol. The first time accidentally. The second time to see what was going on. But i still understand.

Comment

Originally posted by -=[PC-EF]=- Surge<UK>
                Just make sure you state you were there to see if they broke the rules and not to actualy play.

Comment

Originally posted by phantasm11B
                  1. It is ranked.
                  4. Admins use tanks
                  :shakehead :rofl:

You have to love (and/or hate) people that think running a ranked server is a replacement for having skills.

I would not worry about getting your stats reset for being on an illegal server, especially if you are the one reporting it. I go onto illegal servers some times just to break their "rules" and make the stat padders cry. I'm not worried about getting reset becuase I don't pad (even if I am on a padding server) and I think that EA/Dice/BFROE or whoever actually checks your stats to make sure that you were actually padding before you get reset. (note the keyword there is "think" not "know")

I was on a similar server to that one a while ago where the admin was trying to make tanks invincible (like on yours) so I kept car bombing him. It was hilarious because I have never seen such bad tank driving. I would be in a humvee, driving straight on and he would see me coming, have time to aim and still miss completely.

Funny thing was that he didn't even know how to admin. He just tried to vote me off (which rarely works) and when that didn't work he started harassing me in chat, telling me to play by the rules or get out. I politely informed him that his "rules" were against the rules for ranked battle field servers and that he would get the server delisted and his stats wiped if he continued to enforce his rules. He of course calls me a noob or something and says he doesn't even know what delisted means. Then I just declare in all caps that I was taking a screen shot in 10 seconds and anyone left on ther server was getting a stat wipe. Everyone leaves, the game ends due to lack of players, I pick up a win and a few points, the admin goes and cries in the corner and asks his imaginary friend why everybody hates him.

Comment

Grab a tank and listen to all the kids with lollypops cry

Comment

Originally posted by phantasm11B
                      Ok. Heres what i got. I logged back in to BF2 and found the server again. Here is my observations:

1. It is ranked.
                      4. Admins use tanks

I have the IP address and website address of this server aswell. I also have screenshots of them banning people for killing admins and a couple of other screenshots. I also saw a message that said if you blow up a tank you get kicked. I didnt get a screen shot of that though.

So what do you all think? Report the server? If so where do i do it?
                      go here.... http://www.bfroe.com/
                      and report these servers and admins

Comment

Thanks for the input and help guys. I hate reporting things such as this but i dont like cheaters.

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaCueUp
                          go here.... http://www.bfroe.com/
                          and report these servers and admins

Yea go there and report it.....Bring order to chaos!! LMAO!

Comment

Take plenty of screenshots.

Comment

Originally posted by Phrag
                              Then I just declare in all caps that I was taking a screen shot in 10 seconds and anyone left on ther server was getting a stat wipe. Everyone leaves, the game ends due to lack of players, I pick up a win and a few points, the admin goes and cries in the corner and asks his imaginary friend why everybody hates him.
                              I'm so doing that tonight.

Comment

Working...
                              X