Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sniper Movie by Nyte

Well Nyte.....few pointers may help....

First off, great video! Even better playing! Offensive sniping is cool and you seem to have a firm grasp, great job.

Music-Dude, WTF!!!!!???? I know when im out popping skulls with my sniper rifle, i am constantly humming "You give love a bad name", and thinking of Jon Bon Jovi, NOOOOOOOOOOOOO IM NOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ROFLMMFAO!!!!!!!! The music was horrid, totally took away from your video dude! Im not ripping on you, i was just horrified that Bon Jovi was on your video, along with wierd dance music "shake that ass, shoot him in the face, yeah shake it, shake it, claymore down, shake that ass, oooh, yeah" LOL!!!!! Music is tough because everyone is a critic, and has thier own likes/dislikes. I suggest something more Aural, atmospheric, emotional, not so much music that we hear on the radio, or even music at all for that matter, soundscapes and what not, you know? I think it would of added to your vid if you had a soundtrack, rather than uh, Bon Jovi.

Visually it was cool, although the blur was interesting the first couple of times, it became rather annoying. Especially running it for too long. Your fast forward stuff is cool, to keep the flow of your vid, when things were kinda slow.

I am by no means a movie expert, and again i was trying to be constructive, and not an *******(pardon my french). Just maybe a few tips from a consumer, you know?

Seriously, the altogether project i would give a B-

Keep it up, didnt you have some other vids out, if you do i think i liked them as well. Keep em coming....

Comment

Very nice video and sniping...

Although i think the point of the blurring and FFing was to show that he stayed alive and kept getting kills...

Other then that i like most of it and possibly you coulda used a little better music but it wasnt bad except for the first song lol

Great Job otherwise!

Garrett

Comment

I updated the video to remove the blur as well as upgraded the quality by using a different compression:

Hopefully this one is better. I didn't change the music though :P

Comment

Good Movie.

Comment

damn nice sniping!! different style...

Comment

this vid shows clearly that ur a very dangerous sniper so WHY DO YOU USE THE M95????

Comment

I don't know for Nyte but I use it cause if you shoot guys with Armor they also have 2 bars left with all the other sniper-rifles they have half their life left..

Very nice video Nyte, Good job!

Comment

wow
                  Thats realy good

Comment

Your pretty darn good with the M95. Some of the only good music you had in this film was "Fragma - Miracle".

Comment

Working...
                    X