Sniper Movie by Nyte

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sniper Movie by Nyte

Hi, I was wondering if I could get a critique on this movie. It is 99 MB in size to preserve most of the quality (it's only 5 or 6 minutes long, the last 2 minutes are credits with an awesome soundtrack).

If you REALLLY don't want to spend the time downloading it, you can try the 25 MB putfile version (which loses ALOT of quality) here:

I tried to keep most of the clips as continuous as possible. Most of it is close range sniping (with some long range snipes to add to the mix).

Re: Sniper Movie by Nyte

downloading - await critique

Comment

same here, have it coming down.

Comment

well awful music to start off the movie with but thankfully it improved
        that blur effect was really annoying

Comment

Thanks, I tried to avoid the dreaded "Drowning Pool - Bodies" or "The Name of the Game" and any "Godsmack". Tried to keep the best of both worlds of Trancey/Techno + Old school rock + New age contemporary (Since most gamers are split amongst those 3 types of music genre).

Now that I look at it again, the blur is pretty annoying, it sort of gives me a headache... I should have kept the blur to a minimum.

Comment

I like all the sniper movies. Yours included. As stated above, the blur was the part that was not very good. I wish i was at home so i could play a round or so.

thanks for the movie!

Comment

Props. My problem with most sniping videos is that they are some fool shooting one or possibly two guys per scene (because the likely die shortly after or are sitting around until someone happens by...). It is really impressive to see your screen lit up with three or four "You killed XXX" at a time.

Comment

Nice movie Nyte and fun to see you have a totally different approach to the class compared to myself. Agressive and up front, gg

Btw keep going at it since I am only 3 spots / 27 kills behind you atm in the Rifle list. I have been gaining ground on you for the last 2 months but you seem to stay in front all the time in that list

Comment

nice sniping!
                  (i could do without the blur and music though)

Comment

Nice video - I actually kinda liked the blur/speed remap effect. I thought it was a little over-used and maybe a bit too much, I thought the idea was great. Some nice shots in there. Good job.

Comment

Thats some good snipin, the blur effect turned a decent-quality putfile vid into pure **** though.

Comment

Good one Nyte, the blur was a bit annoying but other than that nice vid!

Comment

Started watching it on Putfile as I'm lazy but from the first few minutes I felt it warranted a download.

Great work indeedy.

Comment

I am a run and gun sniper too. You do some nice work. The Fast Forward was a good idea and would have been fine without the blur. I particularly enjoyed the long shots and the guy about to drive off in the hummer, that was great.

Comment

The blur was distracting to me. I liked the video otherwise though.

I to am a Snipre in the game. I run and gun about 50% of the time. The rest of the time its a few shots here and then relocate. Good stuff though man.

Comment

Working...
                              X