• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Last Unlock

Originally posted by Variable_k_81
    well you all have helped my greatly!

i think i am going to go with the g36e and the mg36
    Those are the choices I would have went for. The g36e is a mean gun for the medic, and I prefer the mg36 over the pkm anyday. I haven't unlocked the scar-l because the g36c is so good, I haven't wanted to waste an unlock. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by royaljewellz
      Those are the choices I would have went for. The g36e is a mean gun for the medic, and I prefer the mg36 over the pkm anyday. I haven't unlocked the scar-l because the g36c is so good, I haven't wanted to waste an unlock. Good luck!
      thank you for the good advice! thats the general concensus so itall be my choice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Alright ladies and gents im 200 pts away from 20,000 and my new rank

ive got 4 choices and 2 unlocks and I have no idea what to choose...

if you could lend me your opinion i would be most grateful!

mp-7 engineer
        g36e medic
        scar-l spec ops
        mg36 support

these are all sf weapons

im leaning towards g36e and scar-l only because i play those classes the most outa the 4 support running a close 3rd

let me know what you think??
        I'd get the mp-7 for sure. There are so many situations/maps where you will appreciate its' mid range superiority over the shotguns (that are also excellent but only in close combat). It's also powerful in close range due to the high fire rate. You can empty the whole clip in ccouple of seconds, and believe me they'll be dead. You may think you won't need it, but you should give the engineer class a chance also and earn some of those awards.
        As far as the other 3, I'll leave it up to you. For me for example the mg-36 has no advantage over the pkm for example (it used to have beter accuracy before the patches but now they have same accuracy with more damage on the PKM's side), and it's the same story with g-36e vs. l85. Whatever you do, don't waste your unlock on the scar-l. I know it looks attractive but it's no match for the g36c at all. Regardless of the rest of the comment that you read here, take my experienced advice (600 hours, 100 hours as engineer played last but was impressed with the class), because if you screw up you have to do another 30,000 points til the next unlock, and it's not easy considering your busy life style.
        Probably the best choice would be mp-7 and g36e due to the a little bit better accuracy of the g36e over the l85.

Comment

hmmm that'll throw a wrench into the works....

last night i was only able to get 153 points cus my wife needed the computer so now i have 47 pts and now im having second thoughts...

the g36e is a shoe in and thats that
          i understand what you mean about pkm and mg36 (but the pkm is soo loud)
          id almost rather be called a mg36 whore than a pkm whore

is there anywhere on sf where i can use the mp7 (eg what map and team?)
          jsut to try it out and see if i like it?

thanks for the responsed btw i appreciate your help

Comment

hmmm that'll throw a wrench into the works....

last night i was only able to get 153 points cus my wife needed the computer so now i have 47 pts and now im having second thoughts...

the g36e is a shoe in and thats that
            i understand what you mean about pkm and mg36 (but the pkm is soo loud)
            id almost rather be called a mg36 whore than a pkm whore

is there anywhere on sf where i can use the mp7 (eg what map and team?)
            jsut to try it out and see if i like it?

thanks for the responsed btw i appreciate your help
            Dude I started playing engineer pretty much last since I didn't believe in this class, and I only started playing it so I can get the engy rewards. But since I started playing it, I was impressed with the capability of the class, and even after I got the badges, I continued playing, and put 100 hours so far in this class. I've realized that you can get alot more points as an engineer compared to some other kits, like assault or anti tank for example. Lots of repair points just by driving by things that need repairing, lots of free mine kills etc. If you check my stats you'll see that playing engineer next to support I have the best k/d ratio of 1.37 while with the rest of the kits my k/d is around 1. Once you spend few hours getting used to the class and learning how to place mines affectively, you can rock as engineer.
            And playing engy so much, the shotguns are great in close combat, but there are alot of maps out there where you want to have weapon that can also effectively kill somebody at least at mid range if not at long range. That's your mp-7! Speaking about maps, I've been using it in all of the SF maps except Iron Gator where I prefer the jackhammer, or I play with different kit. So get the mp-7 and either g36e or mg36, but I find neither one of them to have big advantage over the other weapons from the respective classes. Once again, whatever you do, don't waste your unlock on the scar-l, it's a joke compared to g36c, and even the m4.

Comment

The default USMC shotty is AWESOME!!!!!! I love it! Engy isnt such a useless class after al i discovered a month or two back!

Comment

thanks guys

i am really considering the mp7 and will prolly get it along with the medic

the only problem is....get this

i start up bf2 and the "youve been promoted" sign comes up to unlock 2 more weapons...only its a black box with no way to choose a weapon...happens when i run sf too

i dunno scratching my head

Comment

G36e hands down.

Don't get the SCAR, it's a less effective weapon than the G36c

MP-7 vs MG36

Well, I'd have to say that the MG36 and PKM are pretty over all even in weapons damage over time and range. So, owning the PKM is like already have the MG-36.

Mp-7, I refer to this weapon as the needler. It rapid fires small projectiles that do small amounts of damage but add up quick. Up close firefight you will get owned; However medium range, long range, or if you get the drop on somebuddy makes it a good weapon. Its opposite to the Jackhammer. Meaning you have a more versitle choice as this class. Up close or long range!

Comment

I would choise the G36E and the Scar-L cos i like them both....

Comment

definately the G36E... that is one of the top 3 best weapons (I personally think it is THE best) in the game.

Other than that, I would say get the MP-7. It has a 40-round clip, but let me tell you... lol, that thing empties in like 3 seconds.

Edit: Don't get the SCAR-L... the M4, and the G36C are WAY better... and it has a LOT of recoil, and it's not that accurate.

Comment

My personal opinion is the G36E (of course) and the MP7. I have the MG36, and it really isn't that good compared to the PKM. It fires faster, but it feels so much less accurate, and does significantly less damage. Plus, for shooting up vehicles, the PKM is still the better weapon. So just stick with the PKM for now, and pick up the MP7. Whenever I use it in SF I do fairly well, even after it was nerfed significantly. In close quarters that things is a beast if you get the drop on somebody, and it can handle medium-range distances decently as well.

The SCAR-L is meh - I unlocked it, and it isn't great, I wish I got the MP7. The one advantage to the SCAR-L is that it does more damage than the other carbines, taking one less shot to kill an armored target. This is useful in close range, but beyond that the gun isn't half as good as the G36C, as it just has so much more recoil. So yeah, go with the G36E and MP7, although the MG36 wouldn't be a terrible choice either. Try them both out on SF maps (play as the SAS on any map that they are on), and whichever one you like better, unlock it.

Comment

thanks for the advice

im definately going with mp7 and g36c (or e i cant remem)

well as soon as i can get past the unlock screen that doesnt allow you to unlock anything........a whole bunch of people reported having in the support section

Comment

Working...
                          X