Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Unlock

Alright ladies and gents im 200 pts away from 20,000 and my new rank

ive got 4 choices and 2 unlocks and I have no idea what to choose...

if you could lend me your opinion i would be most grateful!

mp-7 engineer
    g36e medic
    scar-l spec ops
    mg36 support

these are all sf weapons

im leaning towards g36e and scar-l only because i play those classes the most outa the 4 support running a close 3rd

let me know what you think??

Re: Last Unlock

if it was me id go with the g36e and the mg36 but why are these your last? just get to 50k and get them all

Comment

Originally posted by tw33k2514
      if it was me id go with the g36e and the mg36 but why are these your last? just get to 50k and get them all
      well hmm how do i put this....

im married have 2 mortgages work a lot and my wife is taking a pay cut when she gets her new job...!!!!! :cry:

im not gonna have enough time to get to 50,000 its taken me 8 months to get to 20K hmm so that would be 1 year from now if i follow the same time line and i doubt ill be able to play as much :cry:

Comment

g-36e for sure, you will be a deadly medic!

and the mg36 as well......

these weapons are great imo, the MP7 is ok for super up close combat, and the Scar-L has its good points too, but it fails at distance. the 36 family will fair well in all conditions!

Comment

so you really think the scar-l is no good? is it better than teh g36c?

Comment

Originally posted by Variable_k_81
            so you really think the scar-l is no good? is it better than teh g36c?

Definately not dude, the g-36c is razor sharp, the Scar-l is good for short to medium range, but even at medium its kinda shaky. I dunno about you, but when the bullets rain, i dont want a shaky weapon, do you?

Comment

roger that - okay thanks!!

now fine ive decided on the g36e

now between mg36 mp-7 (my only qualm is i have the pkm and it whores)
              what about the mp-7 though? the engi doesnt really have anything that can shoot range?

Comment

well hmm how do i put this....

im married have 2 mortgages work a lot and my wife is taking a pay cut when she gets her new job...!!!!! :cry:

im not gonna have enough time to get to 50,000 its taken me 8 months to get to 20K hmm so that would be 1 year from now if i follow the same time line and i doubt ill be able to play as much :cry:
                good reason. anyway trust me on the g36e that gun is amzing . i rip threw people like they were butter and i was a hot knife

and i actually like the mg36 over the pkm to be honest

Comment

I would get the g36e & mg36 the scar-l is ok but the g36c is better and the MP-7 is better than the shotgun so i would pick the two weapons of the classes you play most(except spec-ops)

Comment

The MP-7.

40 round clip, 2 extra clips. Goes through them like Fat Albert through twinkies. It can shoot "range", but the damage is weak as all hell. Only effective up close and personal. You will register hits at a distance, but the only way your target will fall is if he has 3 health bars left, lol. MP-7 is great for spraying people straight in the face(with bullets).

MG36, all around good gun, decent damage, good rate of fire, better than the PKM, slightly less damage than the PKM but rate of fire compensates greatly for that. Also i noticed there is slight less fire delay than PKM. Godd for close, medium, and distances, just fire in short bursts, your target will fall.

Comment

well you all have helped my greatly!

i think i am going to go with the g36e and the mg36
                      if scar-l isnt as good as g36c then im happy with the c
                      and also if the "effective" range of the mp-7 is a bit farther then the shotty then im fine with what i got till 50K

again thank you all for your advice

Comment

scar-l and g36e

Comment

well you all have helped my greatly!

i think i am going to go with the g36e and the mg36
                          Good choices.

Comment

you wont be sorry.......

Comment

Originally posted by deadman2312
                              you wont be sorry.......
                              no but you will....muhahhaaa now that you have given me the bestest choices i will take you down!!!! muhahahaaahha ha mu ha

Comment

Working...
                              X