air-defense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: air-defense

well... thanks guys!, i got mine on dragon valley, using the mounted a-a's and the aa vehicle!, i think however, a-a's need to be improved a little, and also beware : Dragon valley theres a stinger site where if you go on it ou cant get back off it, its the one on the left of the two stinger sites near the middle of the map!, stay away,

Comment

Take the z8 to arty island on wake as the PLA (bring some teammates) get in the AA site, and destroy anything that leaves the carrier

Comment

Originally posted by vets.Sarge
        Take the z8 to arty island on wake as the PLA (bring some teammates) get in the AA site, and destroy anything that leaves the carrier
        Nice tactic

Also in Ghost, if you have SF you can sit as commander SAS & shoot anything that lifts off of the south helipad, or mow infantry in the AA vehicles

peace

Comment

Wake, rear aa, work hard and if you are lucky, the campers will show up thinking they can snipe from the carrier island while you paste them. Don't do it the easy way (Command and sit in aa) else what's the point.

Got my expert the hard way since it's against my BF2 morals to command and take a vehicle. Heck, I've got most of my ribbons/badges but still not my basic knife (just passed 100,000 points).

Comment

Fushe, dragon valley, daqing, kubra dam. All great maps for mobile AA. Zatar is okay, but since it's so open, it's easy to get bombed, and to be seen by armour, or jihad jeeps. Just remember to stay behind the main fight, help out if you want from a distance, but you should be dug in some where near it, so that theres a good chance a plane or heli will come by. Trees and the sides of mountains are you friends, as well as those metal shelters.

Comment

Working...
            X