Grenades, grenades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grenades, grenades

Apologies if this has been posted before but wouldnt it be a good idea to have a 'throw-strength' ability on grenades? not every throw has to be an olympic shot-put attempt. i think maybe an option to roll them would be nice...

Re: Grenades, grenades

Good call that is a great idea...not everyone has the same strength. However the game is a little different than real life...remember its a game.

Comment

indeed, you either throw it MILES away or drop it at your feet. ace

Comment

i dont remember where i heard this but it is goign to be put into a mod some where just lok aroudn and you will fine it

Comment

Uh...
          You know, you can use the right button on your mouse to control the throw of the nade. Depending on how long you hold it for controls how far you can throw it.

Comment

lol, wow...

Comment

i think u should be able to prime the grenade by holding the button longer, and if u dont let go, it goes off in your hand

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaCueUp
                i think u should be able to prime the grenade by holding the button longer, and if u dont let go, it goes off in your hand
                Would be nice, but probably way too complicated for DICE.

Comment

You can just click the right mouse button and DON'T hold it, the grenade will drop to your feet.

Comment

Originally posted by WAAASSSUUUPP
                    You can just click the right mouse button and DON'T hold it, the grenade will drop to your feet.
                    or u can jus aim to your feet and hold it until it automatically throws it..

the idea of being able to prime the grenade by holding the button also has other benifits, you would be able to hold just long enough so it explodes at a desired distance, or while still in the air, also it would determine the power of the throw

Comment

lol... wow...
                      ALL you DO is HOLD The right mouse button, and see the power increase in the right, as if it were reloading.. that's the power... release it when you r ready...

Comment

lol i kno this, but what im talking about is different, no matter how long you hold the grenade, it will explode the same....im talkin about being able to holdit , then throw it just a moment before it explodes...i mentioned the power thing only to note its fine as it is

Comment

what if BF2 was like Halo 2 and had sticky grenades?

Comment

Right mouse button...

Comment

Well, the people are talking about cooking/priming grenades. You know how the grenade has a fuse? They're talking about it waiting for the fuse to burn down some before tossing it and allowing the grenade to explode shortly after impact. With excellent timing, a person will see a nade coming towards them, but won't have time to scramble as it explodes right there.

Comment

Working...
                              X