Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What types of new maps would you like

Originally posted by Foxtrot
    I would like to see a map that has large indoor areas, maybe like a dock or something with a bunch of warehouses or whatever. Could have some vehicle combat on the outside, and for people who hate that kind of stuff, infantry combat only on the inside. Just something where you aren't forced to pick a kit to be useful.
    lol thats sounds just like an SF map

Comment

Helo maps.

Comment

Originally posted by 18zulukiller
        lol thats sounds just like an SF map
        I might buy the expansion then :P

Comment

The whole Totalbf2 Map pack

Comment

Originally posted by Foxtrot
            I might buy the expansion then :P
            Its at night time though and the night vision is rubbish in SF

Comment

Ok, I have to chime in on this one. Why does EA refuse to release more city maps? I absolutely love them. All the other maps I usually just end up running from one point to the other, but the city maps are so much fun. I don't even mind the armor....as an example how many 24/7 city or karkand servers do you see? How many 24/7 servers of non city maps do you see?

My point is that there is a real interest in these type of maps. I do agree that Wake Island isn't even fun anymore, that map can truly be dominated by one good pilot on the chinese side.

This isn't a rant by any means, but man, I just don't understand. I was really into SF for a while, and I could have lived with the issues, but EA has shown no support to remedy them, so I am back to vanilla. Warlord was/is an amazing map. Then we got Euro Force, which I couldn't have been more dissapointed from...and now armored fury? If Euro force wasn't armored based maps, what will AF be?

My point...more city maps, it's what the community wants. I think that I will totally give up the ranked server system when the mods come out...

Comment

Originally posted by bundyloco
                Ok, I have to chime in on this one. Why does EA refuse to release more city maps? I absolutely love them. All the other maps I usually just end up running from one point to the other, but the city maps are so much fun. I don't even mind the armor....as an example how many 24/7 city or karkand servers do you see? How many 24/7 servers of non city maps do you see?

My point is that there is a real interest in these type of maps. I do agree that Wake Island isn't even fun anymore, that map can truly be dominated by one good pilot on the chinese side.

This isn't a rant by any means, but man, I just don't understand. I was really into SF for a while, and I could have lived with the issues, but EA has shown no support to remedy them, so I am back to vanilla. Warlord was/is an amazing map. Then we got Euro Force, which I couldn't have been more dissapointed from...and now armored fury? If Euro force wasn't armored based maps, what will AF be?

My point...more city maps, it's what the community wants. I think that I will totally give up the ranked server system when the mods come out...
                they have city maps, 8 of them, it's called the special force expansion.

Comment

Originally posted by Hu.Z_of_PLA
                  Way to not read the post your quoting from. (Edit:Still a good point though)

Comment

Originally posted by Hu.Z_of_PLA
                    exactly. They are too cheap to buy the expansion they have all been clamoring for, its amazing.

Anyway perfect map would be like Operation Smoke screen in Euro Forces. Good balance of ground and air, 2 jets 2 helos and a hell of a lot of armor.

Comment

Working...
                    X