M95 shouldnt be able to kill teammates in vehicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: M95 shouldnt be able to kill teammates in vehicles

To be honest the m95-TK has barely ever happened to me. I almost never get TKd for vehicles - Oh wait, that's because I actually wait in line. I wish other people would too, my knife is starting to go blunt.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Revoluti0n
        So because you basically suck and flying or your pilot sucks, you want to game changed again to suit your style of gameplay? Give me abreak and learn to fly FFS!!! It's people like you that are ruining this game up beyond words with all these stupid changes. If you dont like it play something else.

Edit: You should do like the rest of the people here and learn to fly in single player, or better yet, go into an EMPTY server and fly till you know what you are doing. Your getting team killed because people are tired of losing and tired of someone taking a vehicle and not knowing how to use it effectively. You are the guys that take the Blackhawk on Oman off the carrier and pancakes it on the deck killing the rest of your teammates.
        RETARD!!!

Dont go around trying to be an E-thug, wash your hands of the whole thing and go back to touching yourself.

I never said he TKs me because I suck at flying, Im actually good so say the gunners I have flown with. The guy TKs me before I even get a chance to take off. So how could he judge my flying?

Do me a favor fool, smack yourself for me.

Comment

So because you basically suck and flying or your pilot sucks, you want to game changed again to suit your style of gameplay? Give me abreak and learn to fly FFS!!! It's people like you that are ruining this game up beyond words with all these stupid changes. If you dont like it play something else.

Edit: You should do like the rest of the people here and learn to fly in single player, or better yet, go into an EMPTY server and fly till you know what you are doing. Your getting team killed because people are tired of losing and tired of someone taking a vehicle and not knowing how to use it effectively. You are the guys that take the Blackhawk on Oman off the carrier and pancakes it on the deck killing the rest of your teammates.

Comment

Comment

If you see a sniper with an M95 waiting by the helipad, kill him. Either that or let him take the vehicle and n00b eject him afterwards. That will make 'em really po'ed . Not much else we can do until DICE removes this "feature".

Comment

Originally posted by bitvomit
                If you see a sniper with an M95 waiting by the helipad, kill him. Either that or let him take the vehicle and n00b eject him afterwards. That will make 'em really po'ed . Not much else we can do until DICE removes this "feature".
                what is this "n00b eject" u speak of?

Comment

Originally posted by specter
                  haha nice pic. OT: Btw, it sucks being a white skinned person in a black neighborhood.(i am mexican). That nasty grin on the black kid towards non-blacks is all too common around here.

Originally posted by specter
                  what is this "n00b eject" u speak of?

Comment

Tired of getting TKed for vehicles? Well Have I got the solution for you.

It's the "Ain't that a bitch" anti-TKer device. Simply apply and watch that damn Tker get what he deserves.

But how does it work?

Glad you asked. Its so simple even a Private first class could figure it out. Simply spawn spec-ops and liberally apply the C4 lotion to troubled vehicle. Then take off. If TKing persists, simply respawn at the same spot, retrieve your old kit and blow the bastard that took your vehicle to tiny little peices, rinse and repeat as necessary.

If irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult your server admin.

Comment

Working...
                    X