M95 shouldnt be able to kill teammates in vehicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M95 shouldnt be able to kill teammates in vehicles

Ive played 6 rounds of Sharqi, and 4 times Ive gotten the heli only to be TKed for it EACH TIME. Its just totally unfair - if someone sucks at flying, they will get killed soon and the person with more skill will be able to have a chance to get the heli when it spawns. If that person is good and doesnt die, they deserve to be the pilot of the heli.

And why is the pilot always the victim to get shot by a friednly M95? The gunner gets more points.

The new patch has to make it so that the M95 cant damage or kill friendly inside of vehicles. It should damage the vehicle itself, but not the teammates in it....out of 6 rounds I havent flown it once but managed to get inside of it 4 times. The person who kept TKing everyone for it was reddog something..had numbers behind it.

Re: M95 shouldnt be able to kill teammates in vehicles

I agree this happened to me too

Comment

well you have to respawn...they get 4 points deducted and possibly kicked.

In a way theyre not doing anything ilegal (as far as the game is concerned), the game allows it to happen a few times. They know they'll get 4 points deducted but would rather have the helo.

Comment

Originally posted by Tenshi
        well you have to respawn...they get 4 points deducted and possibly kicked.

In a way theyre not doing anything ilegal (as far as the game is concerned), the game allows it to happen a few times. They know they'll get 4 points deducted but would rather have the helo.

So while you could be getting 80-100 points, someone else is and all they had to do is aim and click there M95. And after it happened to me in every round like 10 times, I just hop in the vodnik, shoot both of them down, and TK the guy who shot me right before the heli spawns...its only an 18 point reduction

Comment

Originally posted by DaSniper079
          Ive played 6 rounds of Sharqi, and 4 times Ive gotten the heli only to be TKed for it EACH TIME. Its just totally unfair - if someone sucks at flying, they will get killed soon and the person with more skill will be able to have a chance to get the heli when it spawns. If that person is good and doesnt die, they deserve to be the pilot of the heli.

And why is the pilot always the victim to get shot by a friednly M95? The gunner gets more points.

The new patch has to make it so that the M95 cant damage or kill friendly inside of vehicles. It should damage the vehicle itself, but not the teammates in it....out of 6 rounds I havent flown it once but managed to get inside of it 4 times. The person who kept TKing everyone for it was reddog something..had numbers behind it.
          i think its understandable to do it if that said pilot had died loads of times and was a chopper n00b, he keeps coming back to fly it after dieing every 2 mins. tis a waste of the vehicle.

Comment

Originally posted by zipp0r
            i think its understandable to do it if that said pilot had died loads of times and was a chopper n00b, he keeps coming back to fly it after dieing every 2 mins. tis a waste of the vehicle.
            Problem with that point is they paid for the game aswell the vehicals dont belong to the best people they belong to everyone. And the only way your ever actually going to get good is by playing on a ranked server.

Comment

Change servers.

Comment

this is why i unlocked the m95

Comment

M95 is just my way of saying "get out of my chopper"

Comment

Now I dont care, because whenever they go to repair I either blast them with a vodnik or some type of big gun.

Its the best solution someone could come up with.

Then I either TK that guy and get in the heli, or I TK him, revive him at ~14 seconds, Tk him again, revive him @ 14 secs and keep doing it till he leaves.

Comment

Originally posted by specter
                      this is why i unlocked the m95
                      thats lame

Comment

This is exactly the idea i came up with before, the m95 will still penetrate glass on enemy vehicles....just not friendly ones...

Comment

I agree, and another thing, is if a friendly jet hits a teamate, it should result in a death from the person that got hit, while no tk for the pilot.

Comment

i think it should kill teamates (if friendly fire is on)....i also think a good admin should be present to make sure it doesnt happen

Comment

Originally posted by DaSniper079
                              You can't shoot out the gunner. One of my friends was piloting the chopper and the gunner just wouldn't get out, so I stood there and put about 6 bullets through where the gunner's head is and got two vehicle damage and no dead gunner.

Comment

Working...
                              X