• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does ROE do anything?

"Players Reported: 850 | Servers Reported: 444"

Actions taken ..?
    Cd-Keys banned ..?

Its nice that there is SOME effort into ridding the scum but im guessing ROE ..has no power to restrict somebody who paid for the game from play, nor the right to deny a server paying a hosting company ranked status. Even tho this is exactly what should happen to faggots that cheat, and newb nerd ass **** clan kids that pay for servers to harbor cheaters and stat padders.

How about some proof for the rest of us to gloat at?

Re: Does ROE do anything?

personally im somewhat against ROE. Not the idea. But because it really hasnt officially been put out. If i didnt come to this forum. I'd never have known about those rules. and the rules doesnt exactly scream of common knowledge.

Take the big rule. No pistol and knife. Really you cant claim complete freedom to do what you want. But then deny people if they want to have some fun with pistol and knife only. Though server admins shouldnt be allowed to kick people who choose not to do pistol and knife only.

Take counterstrike. Its frequently fun to have a few pistol only rounds. CS_deagle that map is strictly meant for pistol only fun. Some people just want to play with pistols.

The rule just doesnt make sense. Therefore not exactly common knowledge.

Comment

yes we actually do something..

I cant go into numbers as it would not be right to publish the information of those who either got reset or had their servers delisted or shut off..

(Ya missed a negitive in there. Fixed -Gimp)

Comment

Why exactly cant you display the number of actions taken?? What I mean to say is, you dont have to list names or IPs or anything like that, but why cant you list the number of actions taken against those reported? So if 444servers have been reported? How many of those servers have been delisted as ranked server? Out of all the players, how many have had stats reset? If they players have been reset why cant you display there names though? The names are no longer valid and are of no consequence, so why the subterfuge?

I'll tell you why, because your not "official" as you would claim. I have refuted your validity since day one and you have proven you are nothing but a 3rd party trying to be important. EA has not recognized you officially, though you have claimed since day one that they are behind you. Indian Scout himself has said "When the reporting site is all set up and running well, EA will make an announcement" 2 weeks and 1000 reports later, still no announcement. Wanna be thugs, trying to scare the paying public into playing the game the way you would have it played.

Comment

Originally posted by munky99999
          personally im somewhat against ROE. Not the idea. But because it really hasnt officially been put out. If i didnt come to this forum. I'd never have known about those rules. and the rules doesnt exactly scream of common knowledge.

Take the big rule. No pistol and knife. Really you cant claim complete freedom to do what you want. But then deny people if they want to have some fun with pistol and knife only. Though server admins shouldnt be allowed to kick people who choose not to do pistol and knife only.

Take counterstrike. Its frequently fun to have a few pistol only rounds. CS_deagle that map is strictly meant for pistol only fun. Some people just want to play with pistols.

The rule just doesnt make sense. Therefore not exactly common knowledge.
          They never claim complete freedom. That's why they're called the rules of engagement. And you can do anything you want if you have an unranked server. The ROE are meant to keep stats consistent and a consistent experience between ranked servers.

Comment

Originally posted by unununium
            They never claim complete freedom. That's why they're called the rules of engagement. And you can do anything you want if you have an unranked server. The ROE are meant to keep stats consistent and a consistent experience between ranked servers.
            Have you been living under a rock bro? You know how many cheaters and stats padders are still out there, and they still have their stats. Even if you report someone with tones of screen shots, in a rare case they'll do something about that.

Comment

Isn't ROE working in conjunction with EA. Sort of a middle man type thing. Where we give ROE a complaint or evidence and they create a report and send it to EA.

Comment

yes we sure do..

I deal with EA/DICE all day..

Comment

Originally posted by govedob
                  Have you been living under a rock bro? You know how many cheaters and stats padders are still out there, and they still have their stats. Even if you report someone with tones of screen shots, in a rare case they'll do something about that.
                  You're an idiot. I wasn't even talking about their effectiveness, I was talking about their goals.

Comment

its cs_deagle5 y0

Comment

Originally posted by unununium
                      You're an idiot. I wasn't even talking about their effectiveness, I was talking about their goals.
                      You are the idiot, because all this time I was talking about their next to nothing effectiveness, and you were acting surprised that such violations (stats padding, cheating etc.) even exist, just because you haven't witnessed them. Well everybody else has, so open your eyes, or stay ingnorant and happy.

Comment

You are the idiot, because all this time I was talking about their next to nothing effectiveness, and you were acting surprised that such violations (stats padding, cheating etc.) even exist, just because you haven't witnessed them. Well everybody else has, so open your eyes, or stay ingnorant and happy.
                        If you're seeing them doing so then do us a favor and report them.

Comment

Why don't you stick to flaming me in the other thread instead of following me around making irrelevant replies?

Comment

I read all the threads same as you. Don't flatter yourself that I'm following you. And I don't have intentions to flame you, that's why I finished my post with peace.

Comment

I read all the threads same as you. Don't flatter yourself that I'm following you. And I don't have intentions to flame you, that's why I finished my post with peace.
                              The fact remains that you replied with something completely irrelevant to what I said.

Comment

Working...
                              X