Tip: how to recognize a stats padder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tip: how to recognize a stats padder

The best way to spot a padder on a server is to check his teamscore. Any ridiculous values here are a clear indication of padding.

Comment

Thread "cleaned".
      A couple guys (who know who they are) need to not act like children.
      Thanks.

Comment

You know Gove, it is possible to admire the warriors and their weapons, not the ideaology itself.

You can't deny the contributions made by Rommel, Guderian,Manteuffel,Doenitz and many others to modern warfare, especially combined arms operations.

You sound like a fanatical Roman Catholic Priest during the inquisition with these rants of yours, give it a rest.

Google my name sometime...

Comment

by the look of most of the children who report, its anyone who has a score better than yours

Comment

Originally posted by Sepp_Dietrich
            You know Gove, it is possible to admire the warriors and their weapons, not the ideaology itself.

You can't deny the contributions made by Rommel, Guderian,Manteuffel,Doenitz and many others to modern warfare, especially combined arms operations.

You sound like a fanatical Roman Catholic Priest during the inquisition with these rants of yours, give it a rest.

Google my name sometime...
            I know who Sepp Dietrich was. He served his time also, which made him clean after he got out. But I guess it's not fair to judge any of them, because those days in Germany, you were either a nazi or dead. Nowdays it's a different story, you have freedom to chose who are you with.

Comment

My favorite victim and worse enemy or whatever the stat is called are the same person. We were on opposite sides on sharqi for a couple rounds and just kept running into each other, and neither of us consistantly killed the other more often.

Comment

Originally posted by govedob
                Just check his favorite victim's favorite victim, and if his name is there, there is 90% chance that he/she is stats padder. On top of that, if they both have gold knife or pistol badge, the certainty goes to 99%. And if they both belong to the same clan, there is your BINGO. You'll see plenty of these people (admins too) still ranking high on the board and nobody cares. Maybe stats padding is OK after all. Don't bother reporting neither, screen shots are useless evidence in most of the cases.
                Conspiracy theory anyone ?

I play against my clan mates all the time and love killing them so I can rub their noses in it. They certainly don't lay down for a pistol or knife and my favourite victim is one of my clan mates, so according to your theory, I'm a stats padder.

Point being....why do you care ?

Comment

Can we close the thread pls. before I start busting the sh!t out of some noobs again.

Comment

Working...
                  X