Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stay Away from : www.fullcontactwar.com server

stay this is the worst server I have EVER seen

I join nice ping, nice day out in oman, I see a jet YES! its gonna be a good day, I check to my left check to my right and when i look at my right what do I see? a blackhawk coming right for me and running me over and 2 other team-mates I call for the admin the other team goes stop your whining. I can see the admins talking in the top saying go to there site and that. HE does this again like 3 times so I get in the essex TK him like 3 times and what happens? I get banned

Re: Stay Away from : www.fullcontactwar.com server

I was just there, i love the server, for some reason, it seems that today is been nothing but @zzwholes on it. I notice that too, they are ussually pretty good about kicking people out. I dont know what's going on. I would not bash a server for one bad experience, they are a great bunch of guys, just a bad day, i myself am pretty ****ed about it still.

Comment

Same here,i love that server alot,its teh best cause people actually use voip

Comment

We'd rather you come to our site and report any issues. We have 50, yes 50 admins, and are continuing to recruit. The idea is that **** like a BH running teammates over is unacceptable and we get rid of them. It's good you attempted to call for an admin but you should know, we do not appreciate anyone taking the law into their own hands. You getting banned for intentionally TKing was legitimate, though it sounds the guy doing the TKing before should ALSO have been banned.

If you have any interest in removing the ban, you'll have to post on our site. We always give second chances but you have to make the effort first.

Comment

Hey cybeyduck do you remember the name of the guy, cause he tk me like 2 times two, i remember it was somethign with g and that he had a high ping. all i can remember it was something like gu...... can't remember the rest

Comment

Jawful,

I'm just playing devil's advocate here, but if not one of your 50 admins can boot a TKer that starts a TK fest, who is really to blame? I understand that actually participating in the battle can be pretty distracting, but part of being an admin is stopping what you're doing at that moment to help the team and the server as a whole. Sometimes that involves stopping in the middle of a field or street and getting mowed down in order to boot a TKer, cheater, or exploiter.

Comment

Originally posted by [47R]Saureco
              Jawful,

I'm just playing devil's advocate here, but if not one of your 50 admins can boot a TKer that starts a TK fest, who is really to blame? I understand that actually participating in the battle can be pretty distracting, but part of being an admin is stopping what you're doing at that moment to help the team and the server as a whole. Sometimes that involves stopping in the middle of a field or street and getting mowed down in order to boot a TKer, cheater, or exploiter.
              The admin did try to resolve the problem, when the next round started he was asking questions about it. It was pretty hectic.

Comment

Originally posted by [47R]Saureco
                Jawful,

You're right. There's no excuse for it not being dealt with quickly. We usually have about 5 admins on at any given time, and they were probably all on the other team therefore not experiencing it.

The comment about being told to stop whining is disturbing, and I'm trying to pull chat logs to see how it went down. But there is no one named "cyberduck" in our banlist so I'm not even sure that's his in-game name.

My point was simply, in general we try very hard to keep the server clean and usually do a good job. I know I wasn't playing at all today so I don't know what was up but clearly something wasn't right.

The thing is, we aren't a clan. We simply collect regulars to help keep the server clean, and the more eyes we have that can take action, the faster we deal with stuff. We all know what it's like to be on a server with no one on that can do anything, and someone ruins it terribly. I imagine this is what was going on. I personally don't TK back but understand when people do.

There's just something about this situation that's not adding up. The admins clearly dealt with Cyber as a TKer fairly quickly but apparently not the guy starting it. There's more to it which is why I'm trying to pull logs.

Comment

Just chalk it up to experience. The visitor simply stepped in at the wrong time when administration was out of alignment, and administration wasn't evenly distributed on the battlefield. Tempting as it is to play all on the same team, being an admin trades preferences for responsibility.

Comment

Well i have to say these are some very sensible posts from Jawful, especially responding to what is essentialy a "smear" thread. Admins on any server cannot immediatly deal with any situation by simply taking someones word for it that someone is causing problems, from bitter experience the admins of any server get more grief then any trouble maker but for no good reason

Simply from Jawful's posts i would consider his server to be a good one even without actually trying it. Now if cyberduck has the courage to come in and apologise for this thread (obviously posted in the heat of the moment) then i think i will fall over i shock + regain some faith in the BF2 player base

Comment

Originally posted by Teaves
                      Well i have to say these are some very sensible posts from Jawful, especially responding to what is essentialy a "smear" thread. Admins on any server cannot immediatly deal with any situation by simply taking someones word for it that someone is causing problems, from bitter experience the admins of any server get more grief then any trouble maker but for no good reason

Simply from Jawful's posts i would consider his server to be a good one even without actually trying it. Now if cyberduck has the courage to come in and apologise for this thread (obviously posted in the heat of the moment) then i think i will fall over i shock + regain some faith in the BF2 player base
                      Well I appreciate that. Looking at my sig, we only have one!!! admin on. That's weird, especially for a friday. Might have to jump on CC to see how things are going.

Teaves, I just noticed you're in Minneapolis. I was too for a bit, but I grew up and am currently a few hours south of there in the town of Austin. On Monday I'm off to Japan, but for better or worse, right now we're neighbors.

Comment

Well like i said before, it is a great server and run by a buch of great guys, have nothing but praises for them, it is the only server i been playing on, since ifound them.

Comment

Simply put the kick/ban was valid. You can't go around TKing someone, saying they TKed you first and expect that you have any credit left. I've sat and watched a guy blowing up friendly planes, and then typing into global chat that the pilot he blew up was TKing everyone.

Anway, like Jawful said, post on the forums, and there's a 99.99999% chance that you'll be unbanned, if you were.

Comment

Yeah, the FULLCONTACTWAR server is well known to be one of the the best adminned server out there!! It specializes in inviting clans over to test their skills. There's always admins on there from almost every timezone in the world, and they respond super-fast. I'm not sure what happened there. This is the first I've EVER seen anything negative about it. And that's one of only two servers I ever play on! FULLCONTACT ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Check the sig!!

Comment

For those that do get tk'd from an azhat, take screenshots to backup your claim, otherwise it is just word-vs-word.

Get ss's of the tk's, the tk'ers minus score, etc. The more the better.

Comment

Working...
                              X