Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Battlefield Cleaner

Originally posted by Masterblaster
    You missed my point entirely which is no surprise.

You also need to understand that just because someone wants to use a program to do something, it doesn't mean they don't know how to do something manually.
    Do us all a favor, if you don't want to use this program, don't use it. Let others use it and just keep your misguided opinions to yourself.
    You are right, I won't use it. I just wanna do everyone else a favor in letting them know that they don't have to run programs from some stranger to replace something as simple pointing and clicking to delete files. What's next? A program that puts BF2 in your startup?!

Comment

Originally posted by bitvomit
      What's next? A program that puts BF2 in your startup?!
      No, hopefully a playbot. So when i wake up in the morning, i've got all badges, ribbons and promotions. Then i can go play oblivion instead.

Comment

Originally posted by bitvomit
        You are right, I won't use it. I just wanna do everyone else a favor in letting them know that they don't have to run programs from some stranger to replace something as simple pointing and clicking to delete files. What's next? A program that puts BF2 in your startup?!
        Nobody told them they had to run that program, not like he is putting a gun to their heads. Not that I plan on using it, but for those that do, it's their choice, big deal.

Comment

For gods sake guys, someone made a program that makes deleting the right files easier, then improved it to sort out the movies and have a better user interface with better functionality. Do you really have so much time that you would flame someone for making a program that makes things easier for people. I mean really if you want to do things the long way round do it, but just about every program out there is only there to make peoples lifes easier!!!

Comment

Virus Scanning Report:
            Scanners used:
            Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.1 Professional
            Avast!
            AVG 7.1 Professional
            ZoneAlarm Anti-Virus

and many more!

Result: No Virus Detected- File is clean
            I also had one of my programming buddies look over the source code and he found no backdoors.

Some Helpful Links to online virus scan tests:

http://www.virustotal.com/vt/en/resu...6f679ca9e6643f

Comment

Working...
            X