Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BF2 was to be a "teamwork" game, but now ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BF2 was to be a "teamwork" game, but now ...

Generally a BF2 thread started complaining about a lack of teamwork, is about a lack of teamwork in BF2, not an advertisation for GRAW (which I'm buying, Day One).

*Raiden.

Comment

Originally posted by Raiden47
      Generally a BF2 thread started complaining about a lack of teamwork, is about a lack of teamwork in BF2, not an advertisation for GRAW (which I'm buying, Day One).

*Raiden.
      I like the graphics and the squadcams in GR/GRAW but the hud and reticle is awful, much rather they make a decent replacement for RavenShield (lockdown was crap) but hey ho!

If there is no teamwork, who's fault is that? always other peoples? Nope, make it happen soldier!

Comment

Originally posted by TriggerSpasm
        Im just biding my time for ET:QW hopefully some good teamwork in there!
        HeHe I'm waiting for that too, I wan't it baaad. On to the subject though, GRAW is a great game. I played it for 360 and if you find the right people is a great teamwork game, realistic, and fun. TBF2 is also a great teamwork game, but it wasn't until I joined TBF2. The only teamwork server outside of a clan is Tactical Gamer. It's not ranked though, but if you're playing for the teamwork it shouldn't matter to you.

Comment

BF2 has spoiled me. I don't think I'm going to buy another online FPS unless it has a comprehensive stat/ranking system like BF2.

Comment

Originally posted by exhilator
            BF2 has spoiled me. I don't think I'm going to buy another online FPS unless it has a comprehensive stat/ranking system like BF2.
            thats the clincher that won it for EA i think, its all about stats for alot of people which can be an arse but hey there ya go. I like checking my own stats and seeing where I can advance, how to not get killed so much etc etc

Comment

Working...
            X