Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Leviathan and Iron gator really need optimising

Originally posted by TriggerSpasm
    I can play the elder scrolls IV: Oblivion on full, with full view distance and keep an average FPS of 40, whearas most are fcuked on it, I can play GRAW demo on medium with 50fps but BF2 is very badly optimised, I defrag nightly

For a fact I know you aren't playing Oblivion on full settings, atleast not with that FPS. BF2 is fine IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by t1337Dude
      For a fact I know you aren't playing Oblivion on full settings, atleast not with that FPS. BF2 is fine IMO.
      Well I am, never had a problem with Bethesda products where FPS is concerened, havent got HD obviously but ive got bloom on. Me and my mate laughed our nads off at tes forums because all these 7800GTX amdx2 etc. owners all got severly pwned

Comment

My comp is mega fast. I have the same problem. That's why i'm an AA whore or Sniper on thoese maps.
        I think if anyone on the server pings in at 200. The game for me gets unplayable. I usually choose severs where I have less than 100 ping to start, and once in i'm pinginh usually around 30 or 40.
        There is so much going on those maps in such a small space it's a bear for servers to keep up with.

Comment

Working...
        X