Command & Conquer 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Command & Conquer 3

Better RTS titles are about. I LOVE C&C, however. From past experiences i know how utterly awful EA were to the C&C franchise and for that reason i won't be buying C&C3.

World in Conflict and Company of Heroes look far better and will be given the respect both titles deserve. World in Conflict espically sounds like amazing fun over the net. Full and bloodied action!

EA will simply **** over the C&C Franchise, like they had done in the past. I do however agree that Generals, espically with Zero Hour was perhaps the best ever RTS known to man. Such a tactical game.

Comment

"look" far better...is that a suitable basis to decide on the quality of an RTS game?

And I disagree...Generals and Zero Hour are the best of the lot by far.

Comment

Originally posted by Tenshi
        "look" far better...is that a suitable basis to decide on the quality of an RTS game?

And I disagree...Generals and Zero Hour are the best of the lot by far.

You are correct, looks arent everything. Take Empire Earth 1 for example, didnt look all that great but had terrific gameplay. As did one of my favorites of all time, Warzone 2100.

Comment

YYEESS!!!!
          I LOVE command and counquer, and have been hoping for a new one to come out
          YYAA!!!

Comment

Working...
          X