X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Command & Conquer 3

C&C 3 HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED
    on a pc gamer meg June 6 2006
    PC Gamer is your source for exclusive reviews, demos, updates and news on all your favorite PC gaming franchises.

and its not a joke.
    Will there you have it
    great rts games coming
    World In Conflict
    C&C3
    Joint Task Force
    hmm sounds like a gaming Conspiracy Theorie

Re: Breaking News a RTS You already know

:yay:

:rock:

Comment

thanks for the info, ive always like the C&C series.

Comment

without sounding like an a$$ - meh!!!

"ww2 - realtime strategy" is what i am waiting for! now that is going to kick some serious a$$!!!!

Comment

"Shake it baby!"

Comment

US magazine PC Gamer have gotten access to EA's upcoming PC title Command and Conquer 3. Here are some choice screens of the game which have been photographed from the article in the magazine.

According to the PC Gamer article the story behind this game revolves around the world been thrown into chaos due to the spread of Tiberium. As a result 20% of the Earth's surface has become Tiberium-infested and is now inhospitable (these areas are Red Zones). Tiberium hasn't fully taken hold of 50% of the Earth (these areas are Yellow Zones) and the rest of the Earth is more or less safe (these areas are called Blue/Green zones) this area is also where the GDI is headquartered. The GDI is trying to prevent the spread of Tiberium and convert the Yellow Zones to Blue Zones. The only other information the article give us it that the game will use the SAGE engine (from C&C Generals) but it will be heavily modified. It also says Kane will be returning and Live-action scenes will be making a comeback to the C&Cverse .

EA also promises C&C3 will evolve real-time strategy games as we know them today but will also be faithful sequel to the series. Not much else is known about the title, but we expect loads more information will be presented during the week of E3. We also expect the game will play a big part of EA's plans at the show itself.

Thank you VipeNess for joining Team Speak at 2:41 AM and sending me this link.

Comment

WTH

For some reason ive been banned from PCGammer...

Ive never even been there :cry:

Comment

Command & Conquer 3

C&C 3 It's Official

EA has confirmed the story MegaGames brought you yesterday and has made it official, Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars is on its way and we have the details to prove it.

Electronic Arts announced that Command & Conquer, the franchise that put the Real-time Strategy (RTS) genre on the map, is returning in full force with Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars. This next chapter takes the popular series back to its roots in the Tiberium universe and features the fast, fluid gameplay that Command & Conquer is known for and a gripping story.

It is 2047 and the stakes could not be higher. Tiberium—a self-replicating alien substance that has infected the Earth—is spreading like a radioactive ice age. The GDI, a high-tech alliance of the world's most advanced nations, is fighting to contain Tiberium, but Kane, the megalomaniacal leader of The Brotherhood of NOD has other plans for Earth. Kane's secret society turned superpower is bent on using Tiberium to take control and transform humanity into his twisted vision of the future. All-out war rages over Tiberium and the fate of the planet rests in the balance.

Mike Verdu, Executive Producer at EA Los Angeles (EALA) claims, We're building a next generation Command & Conquer game that is true to the spirit of this classic franchise, but is updated with state-of-the-art visuals, added strategic depth, and gameplay innovations that will move the genre forward. I am very excited to be working on this amazing game.

We have been waiting to reveal this game for quite some time and are thrilled to bring the series back to where it all began, said Louis Castle, VP of Creative Development at EA Los Angeles (EALA) and co-founder of Westwood Studios, creator of the Command & Conquer series. The Tiberium universe is a personal favourite of mine, and this saga's new direction will prove to be a worthy addition to one of the most celebrated RTS franchises.

The single player campaign will reward you for your gameplay style while you will be able to build mobile bases, wield the power of terrifying Ion Storms on the battlefield, or customising your armies by combining units. Online battles will feature native voice-over IP, integrated clan support, and new spectator modes that let you play RTS games like a sport.

Currently in development at EALA, Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars will ship in 2007 for Windows PC.

will be something to look forward too

just need the Red Alert 3 rumours to come to life

EDIT: Official Press Release http://www.ea.com/official/cc/cc3/us/release.jsp

Comment

Command and Conquer LIVES ON !!!!

Comment

Re: C&c 3

I'll play C&C3 over BF2142 any day.

Soooooo excited already!

Comment

OHHH MY GOOODDDD GODDD I CANT BELEIVE MY EYES. THE BEST GAME OF ALL IS BEING MADE!!!!!!!!!!!! wow sorry just couldent hold my self from doing that. This is amazing news.

Comment

Yeah I saw this and was so excited. I love the C&C series, the only RTS i like.This looks awesome I cant wait!

Comment

:yay: :yay:

Comment

Thing is your all exited about the game, but ever since EA took over it its gone downhill, there hasnt been a decent C&C game since C&CRA2

Comment

Originally posted by jimbob
                              without sounding like an a$$ - meh!!!

"ww2 - realtime strategy" is what i am waiting for! now that is going to kick some serious a$$!!!!
                              Ever tried Blitzkrieg 1 and 2, and if you dislike realism based rts you can always try Codename Panzers

Comment

Working...
                              X