Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Teabagging?

Originally posted by Rockinrob99
    When you kill someone, stand above their head and crouch, and stand up again. Repeat this...
    I get it now, thanks. But who's got time for that anyway?

Comment

i did it once to some punk who in the middle of a knife fight (that he initiated, and i accepted) he decids to shoot an m95 round point blank in my chest, which left him open to get stabbed, and then tea bagged for being a p*ssy

Comment

Originally posted by govedob
        Looks like everyone except you has time for it. It only takes a few seconds, its not like its going to seriously interrupt your game time.

Comment

i would tea-bag, but i am getting older, and childish, pre-school kiddie antics just dont get me off anymore....my life does extend beyond video-games and toilet-jokes, unlike a majority of the tea-bagging retards who think it even mounts to anything other then their own childish sense of gratification....i refuse to acknowledge any such "tea bagging" nonsense, unless i respond with my usual "are you like....4 yrs old?"

oh yeah, i feel real mature when i knife that tea-bagger in the face, and run off and score more kills....as opposed to the average drooling idiot tea-bagger, who tends to die in the act, only to see me revived and moving on....

honestly, if you tea-bag, you should grow the **** up, get a life, and seek counseling.....retards.............pfft

Originally posted by Chuck_Stizake
          Looks like everyone except you has time for it. It only takes a few seconds, its not like its going to seriously interrupt your game time.
          its not that there is no time, its that time is better spent.....oh say...playing the game....not acting like a retaard kindergartener...giggling to yourself over a stupid potty-joke

honestly tho...i mean really.....cmon now......this acting out doesnt alarm any of you guys? wtf is up with the kiddies of today when they get off "tea-bagging" ppl in a war-game?

Comment

Originally posted by IcecreamLtDan
            OMFG I'm laughing so hard my cheeks hurt!!!! I cant see very well cause tears are rolling out of my eyes....!!!!!!

Comment

For those who still dont understand the true meaning behind tea bagging, it's basically dipping your balls into someones mouth , this happens in real life. Sorry for stating the obvious.

Comment

What's teabagging anyway? I hate these stupid words, why can't everybody just use normal terminology. One of the words I hate the most is pawn and noob. It seem to be the most atractive word among the high school BF2 community. Saying "big" words such as pawning makes people feel important. Who cares if you pawned some noob, you are noob too. Just play the game and SFU.
                This is teabagging

Comment

Not saying I started this but.....ROFL I have been doing this from day one. It's funny seeing the guy typing sh*t p*ssed off after doing this to him. Usually the girls arent the ones who complain

Comment

Its something gay guys do to get off.

Doing it to a dead person also makes you people necrophiliacs!

ewwwww

Comment

Originally posted by Revoluti0n
                      This is teabagging
                      That's a sick video. However, the mom knew what's teabagging LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaCueUp
                        i would tea-bag, but i am getting older, and childish, pre-school kiddie antics just dont get me off anymore....my life does extend beyond video-games and toilet-jokes, unlike a majority of the tea-bagging retards who think it even mounts to anything other then their own childish sense of gratification....i refuse to acknowledge any such "tea bagging" nonsense, unless i respond with my usual "are you like....4 yrs old?"

oh yeah, i feel real mature when i knife that tea-bagger in the face, and run off and score more kills....as opposed to the average drooling idiot tea-bagger, who tends to die in the act, only to see me revived and moving on....

honestly, if you tea-bag, you should grow the **** up, get a life, and seek counseling.....retards.............pfft

its not that there is no time, its that time is better spent.....oh say...playing the game....not acting like a retaard kindergartener...giggling to yourself over a stupid potty-joke

honestly tho...i mean really.....cmon now......this acting out doesnt alarm any of you guys? wtf is up with the kiddies of today when they get off "tea-bagging" ppl in a war-game?

Wow someone just got their drivers license! Or they had a bad experience in real life with it. Let me guess you like to drink with your buddies to the point of not remembering what happened lastnight. And you wake up with your arse hurting and they explain to you that is what a hangover is. You need to get a sense of humor you straight shooter.

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaCueUp

jeez, don't be so uptight, I'm 52 and love to teabag deserving victims.

Comment

That video posted by IcecreamLtDan is funny as hell.

Comment

I always make time for teabagging. It's a great way to foster little rivalries during otherwise boring rounds.

Comment

If I get the chance to do it, I will, but only if the other person deserves it - i.e. a bunny/dolphin/general smacktard.

Can't see anything wrong with it, this is just a game afterall!

Scort.

Comment

Working...
                                X