Teabagging?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teabagging?

I've heard a LOT of crap spoken about teabagging on this and a couple of other BF2 forums and I was wondering who actually has the TIME to do this?

Generally I'm involved in a furious gunfight, if I'm not, then I'm looking for a furious gunfight to be involved in.

My humiliation kills revolve around the knife, and now I've started playing Medic, the Defib. (woot grand total of 5!)

Otherwise it's 5.56mm or 7.62x39mm to the brain and move on to next one.

KBK

Re: Teabagging?

Only if it's a sniper or someone else who gets on my nerves

Comment

I only do it to friends or clan mates for fun, never usually in pubs or with people I do not know.

Comment

What's teabagging anyway? I hate these stupid words, why can't everybody just use normal terminology. One of the words I hate the most is pawn and noob. It seem to be the most atractive word among the high school BF2 community. Saying "big" words such as pawning makes people feel important. Who cares if you pawned some noob, you are noob too. Just play the game and SFU.

Comment

Originally posted by govedob
          What's teabagging anyway? I hate these stupid words, why can't everybody just use normal terminology. One of the words I hate the most is pawn and noob. It seem to be the most atractive word among the high school BF2 community. Saying "big" words such as pawning makes people feel important. Who cares if you pawned some noob, you are noob too. Just play the game and SFU.
          SFU? What is that abbreviation anyway? I hate these stupid acronyms, why can't you just use normal terminology? Saying "small" words makes you feel important?

...just messing with you

Comment

teabagging = balls + mouth + dipping motion

Comment

Do it all the time to mates , great fun . I wud have the ears off if I could !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt. York
                SFU? What is that abbreviation anyway? I hate these stupid acronyms, why can't you just use normal terminology? Saying "small" words makes you feel important?

...just messing with you
                I wrote that on purpose. I'm just being sarcastic. And I'm still waiting for answer what's teabagging.

Comment

i do it if the kids been going after me to **** him off or if hes running at me with a clymore or some **** like that

Comment

Govedob, teabagging = headhumping.

When you kill someone, stand above their head and crouch, and stand up again. Repeat this...

I do it when I kill a bunny hopper/dolphin diver/PKM user.

Comment

I do it to anyone who's tried to kill me in a pathetic manner.
                      For example, people using AT rockets against me, snipers and PKM users.
                      It's a way of showing how they tried to kill me like a n00b and I overcame it and sat on their face.
                      It's a good feeling.

Comment

Originally posted by SO19Visionaries
                        teabagging = balls + mouth + dipping motion

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teabagging
                        LMAO I heard the same exact thing in Soul Plane that movie wuz the best.

Comment

I prefer the term 'Pixel Humiliation" as opposed to teabagging.

Comment

A graphical representation.

Comment

Originally posted by IcecreamLtDan
                              That was pretty hilarious lmfao

Comment

Working...
                              X