Helicopter Tutorials... Heli Guides... Hope they help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Helicopter Tutorials... Heli Guides... Hope they help

I highly recommend using a keyboard and mouse for collective, rudders and cyclic respectively.

Comment

Thanks Doc!!

great stuff very helpful!!!

Comment

very useful. I am dlling #3 right now, but I can say that you have already achieved your goal of helping somebody (but it seems others were helped first...) ha that shows how newby I am

Comment

I was a bf1942 fanatic -- played loads of Desert Combat -- I got a lot of my friends involved and it was great.

I prided myself in my skills as a pilot it took a lot of work to master but that's what made the game so gratifying -- That is what set bf1942 apart from all the other games -- the difficulty and realism in the controls.

When BF2 came out I was very excited until I sat in a chopper I was heart-broken the controls were dumb-down so badly it took a lot of the maneuverability out of the vehicle -- I have not purchased the game and will not purchase the game -- as a result only a couple of my friends ended up buying bf2 and I gave them a hard time telling them it's for noobz...

I just don't see the point in making a game with a level of difficulty that requires a certain level of proficiency – then having it be a huge success as is -- then turning around and making a sequel that dumbs the game down so it requires less skill... I hope whoever made that call dies in a fire...

Comment

Let's all see how many threads 'AndEhBus' can copy and paste the same reply to

Comment

Are there any streaming links

Comment

Yep, just search youtube for helicopter tutorials or whatever it is...

Comment

Great information for someone who would like to become a great chopper pilot

Comment

Im sad every bodys talking how great they are I tried downloading didnt work it said audio file and i could hear it but no video.Also I got the Codec didnt help does any one know what to do?

Comment

Originally posted by shadow_alpha12
                      Im sad every bodys talking how great they are I tried downloading didnt work it said audio file and i could hear it but no video.Also I got the Codec didnt help does any one know what to do?
                      Alternatively- I can reassure you, you don't necessarily need a video to learn how to become a great helo pilot.

Comment

Thanks for the great tutorial videos! Nice work!

Comment

One thing I can't practice in singleplayer (unlike gunning) is piloting in a dogfight. I'm passable at it, but I could be better (not talking about soloing, btw). No problem performing a good diameter over a ground target, all that, but I seem to lose my (better) opponents' location a lot when dogfighting. They'll get under me, past me, whatever, and before I can find where he's got to so I can get my gunner lined up again (and get my rockets lined up, too) -- if the guy's got a good gunner, boom. Any "advanced course" advice on piloting in a dogfight, particularly close in?

Comment

i love you

thx

Comment

what amazing tuts. the site is a little slow, especialy with the last tut but hey, its worth it. i meen i can learn by trial and error and with my clan but its nice to get the inside scoop on annother bf2 player, especialy a good one so i can compare and correct my style. thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X