Some disturbing news a NEW aimbot HACK is out for BF 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Some disturbing news a NEW aimbot HACK is out for BF 2

Not that it needs to be addressed however, I recieved this email on the 11th but just discovered it last night by accident due to not checking my mailbox.

'Quote'
    Be ready tonight at 10 pm the download will only be up for 15 minutes due to bandwidth issues we cannot leave it up.

The most wanted h4ck is finally ready since we are bored of using it and as you can see XXXXX has 4000 kills it shows it isn't detected.
    You all have noticed some people with 10 million points and so on...XXXXXXX knows no boundaries it is a great program.

Some added features like zombie killing you have no weapon but you can still knife people at range. Usually you have to revive someone when a pack isn't around for this to happen we programmed a workaround.
    Stay posted , the download link will be here from 10pm to 10:15 pm.
    Special thanks to the programmer

I see this response AFTER the 10pm link post.
    'Quote'

Well, we had a very successful download number. In 15 min, we had over 24,000 downloads of the XXXXXX XXXX . Thank you to everyone who participated in this public download via our chat room. I know alot of people were there and did not get the download link, but we were sending them out as fast as we could.

Apparently the numbers are much higher than expected and this one was sent out free, I too pity those that have to resort to such and pray that PB catches up to them sooner than later.

ATSMusic

Comment

Working...
    X