Ranks Are Meaningless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ranks Are Meaningless

Ew. Me myself and I. "United we stand. Divided we fall." Don't expect anyone to watch your back if things get tough.

Rank does count in commander choice. Hopefully, on a statistical average, the ranking person got that rank by experience and knows what players need from a commander. I can't see a self-obsessed stat padder trying to command. It can get nerve-wracking if you're doing it right.

Rank also counts with getting the better weapons - mainly good kevlar penetration. This cannot be denied (PKM). I do find, however, a lot of these colonels, louies and capts aren't as good as their rank would have you believe. They may be good at running up their own scores, but they're often useless at the ideas behind a team win.

I trust players with four or more stripes, but no officer insignia. You watch them play and you can see self-sacrifice to advance the team. It's no small wonder some people whose stats aren't that impressive to people hypnotized by numbers are the same people that are aggressively doing thankless jobs to get a team win. It's in the tickets in the end.

Comment

Working...
    X