X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Goofy things you do in Battlefield

How do you play music?

What map did you do the buggie races?

Me... I shot a bunch of my teammates when I started playing coz I thought they were the other team. 5TKs

goofy though... jumping off the Hotel in Karkand not using my parachute and spraying gunfire from above while other team goes, "HUH?!"

Comment

good/evil: Whenever someone jumps in a vehicle and roars off without taking me when i'm spamming "gimme a ride!" and whatnot, I've taken to simply rocketing their vehicle into oblivion.....if its a vehicle loaded down with c4 I won't do it cause I'm pretty sure what they're doin, and I won't do it to apcs/tanks cause its a waste of a good team asset to blow it up....but no fool is leaving me in his dust when the thing was made for multiple people.

good: creeping up behind an enemy sniper/pkm'er when they don't realize I'm there, then saying something like "I've spotted enemy forces" right behind him, and killing him before he can completely turn around. gotta love those milliseconds of panic right before the kill.

insane: working with friends to take out tanks by having them be anti-tank while I'm support or medic, and I'll run interference on the tank by circling it in a jeep/buggy while the anti tank guy takes shots at him....extremely fun...but extremely dangerous heh

Comment

Originally posted by ARMistice023
        How do you play music?

What map did you do the buggie races?
        Oman, that would be 32 player map at Con Site spot where the buggie spawns. Its like a mini-racetrack.

But in reality you can do "flag to flag" races, which Ive done aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by [MyIS]Spetsnaz
          Ooooh.. just thought of something really evil.

Mashtuur City has 2 flags all the way on the outskirts of the map.. far from the action. It takes around 5 minute just run from the flag to the main area of fighting.

I once capped the flag with another teammate who punished for an accidental TK earlier. To punish him back, I jumped in the nearest jeep (only one there) and honked the horn for him to jump in.

Once he got approx. 5 feet from the vehicle, I move forward a bit. He moved up trying to get in, probably thinking that I thought he got in and realized he didn't.

Anyhoo, I did this for a good 10 minutes until he was completely in the middle of nowhere. Then I drove off :laugh:

After having a good laugh, I turned around to pick him up but he suicided
          I do this to teammates who before I see them taxi vehicles just to get to the helicopter or whatever, so I usually do it, but one time I did it on Karkand with the hummer, he got so ****ed off he resorted to throwing nades at me, another time on Wake, they shot a AT at my buggy.

Good: Waiting on people, spawning so I can pick them up and transport them from Wake Island to the airbase if it has been taken over, and while it was our last base getting hammered by 3 jets, bombing over and over, while I waited for the last person to get in got blown up by the jets bombs.

Good: Drove down to the 2nd Wake base which the enemy had, I was in buggy (DPV) and mowed down 3 of them all walking up together, then G3'd the guy PKM'ing my buggy.

Good: Sniped a chopper pilot flying in to blow up one of my teammates in a tank.

I don't really do anything bad.

Comment

Originally posted by RSS_TheGryffon
            Good: Legging it half way across a map to revive someone only for them to fade as I hit the deck
            Thats why you DON'T leg it half-way across the map to revive someone... they're bound to expire.

If only there was a feature in the game to drag an injured soldier into a transport of any sort so you can take them to the nearest medic? (that is of course, you're not a medic and there's no medic nearby) imagine the concept of 'rescue-points', now THAT would be cool eh?

Comment

Me and my clan often race around the map in about 4 humvees or vodniks, it looks really cool and we see how many times we can get round without getting killed. Other times me and another member only use shock paddles the whole round and see how many kills we can get :P

Comment

Playing songs with the horn/gun in jeeps is fun, especially on karkand.

Also, sometimes i just continuosly hold down the horn and never stop.

Comment

another bad thing i have done is plant claymores all around my commander so when he moved BOOOOM (he was a terrible commander and i wouldnt have done that if he was commanding properly.)

Comment

funky:do my loop de loop taking off in jet from carrier, has to be the spawn where noobs fly into the ocean (aim down pedal to the metal with after burners and loop you will go, make sure you keep aiming down during the loop, i use keyboard)
                    evil:fly attack helo alittle out of bounds until gunner dies thats pure evil...

Comment

Working...
                    X