Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Spotting enemies with joystick?

Originally posted by [FM]Master_Chief
    Chris could you post those lines from your config.com please? I can't get it to work either. AT least tell us exactly which line is responsible for what LMB does while clicking on spotted.
    Sorry. The only thing as extra I have mapped is joystick as mouse for mouselook.

As I said, I use JoyToKey to make my fire key on JS to perform left mouse clicking functions.

For example, I aim at the plane, hold Q and press trigger on the joystick, and I spot the enemy.

You can create macros with different programs, but I dont know anything about those. Sorry, cant help you with that.

Comment

Ohh ok, I must have misunderstood what you said. I'll play with jtk when I get home. Thnx.

Comment

Originally posted by [FM]Master_Chief
        Ohh ok, I must have misunderstood what you said. I'll play with jtk when I get home. Thnx.
        I´ll be around from time to time, so if you need any help, just ask. Its kind of confusing at first, but its a hell of a tool. For example, I used JTK to set my joystick as a gear shifter in NFSMW so it felt as close as possible to the "real deal".

Comment

I can open the Q menu with my joystick - but I can't 'spot' the enemy. I've been trying to figure this out but playing with the control.con files - don't feel confident as I don't know anything about it heh

Comment

Exactly the sme problem here Pilo-II, I'm just gonna use JoyToKey and make my trigger perform same function as LMB.

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X