No announcement yet.

I am loving that new reporting system.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I am loving that new reporting system.

what's the point of BFROE, they have no real power do they?

Comment

Remmydox, calling punisher report happy is calling so many other people report happy as well champ. And you know, i would much prefer playing on a server where everyone was playing, rather than having half a dozen blokes wasting a vehicle or standing around not helping out.. just the principle of the thing.

am i over-sensitive about it? possibly. but hey, each to their own

Comment

Baggy, I appretiate your opinion although. You have to agree, they bought the game to play. Who cares what they do. I compare my stats to others higher than me like SPM and stuff. To see if I improve myself. To compare with my buddies, I dotn really care about a stat padder or two. If an admin catches them bye bye. But really? Report happy people just show they dont like the way they play.

Comment

Originally posted by punisher18
          That new bfroe. Is fantastic. After i got my original stats erased i am out to make sure that every stat padder i found is brought to justice. I've already reported 3 people from one server doing the exact same things. All were doing engineer padd in the water. So i have reported all of them. Gives me that tingly feeling inside. ya know what i mean? lol
          How many people have you guys reported so far? It is so easy now. But make sure to have screenshots. Happy reporting.

damn snitching isn't cool.. I love the reporting system but posting on snitching just isn't sane man!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X