If you have expert knife, how did you get it and what map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you have expert knife, how did you get it and what map

I got mine on wake island by running up to people in FAV's then bailing out then knifing

Re: If you have expert knife, how did you get it and what map

You ran in an FAV?

Comment

Originally posted by Acidman
      You ran in an FAV?
      Havent you ever seen the Flintstones?

Comment

I was probably in Karkand (the only place to do mass killing) and just ran around with my knife persistently. Same with pistol and explosive ordnance.

I got my knife a while back, so I don't recall the actual game, but I'm sure it was tense.

Comment

Originally posted by ChuChu
          Havent you ever seen the Flintstones?
          lol

I got my basic and veteran on Karkand, hunting them around hotel flag

Comment

I got mine camping the palace and tv station spawn points in WARLORD!

Comment

karkand, and lots and lots of mad dashing / bunny hopping (pre 1.2 :P ) and dolphin diving

oh and mad skillz :P

Comment

got mine on karkand too, same as above really - lots of bunnyhopping and diving

also i think if you try to get around the other side of the hotel and attack from that side you will do better

Comment

I got my basic and veteran on Karkand within hours of each other.
                  Lurked around Hotel and Square.
                  Got my veteran badge right at the end of the round ,literally, one second later the round ended

Comment

Originally posted by Zefram
                    I got mine camping the palace and tv station spawn points in WARLORD!
                    That was you? O well now I know it was you!:laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by CannonFodder
                      Got my veteran badge right at the end of the round ,literally, one second later the round ended
                      Same here, it was the tensest round i was ever in, i thought i was gonna fail but i got it in the last second of the round.

Comment

I prefer something like what you do in Splinter Cell. The theory is simple. If you can do stealth sneaking in, you can virtually use knife, pistol or guns to kill enemies at really close range. That's very cool and idealistic. Not quite practical in vBF2 nor EF, feasible in SF though.

Comment

I got mine on Oman. It was on the Moongamers.com server. No bunny or fish crap here. Got it after 1.2. The easy way is to make your way to the carrier with a buddy and just keep spawning on him (make sure he stays out of site). Camp the spawn by the boats or try to run around the air-whores waiting for the F35s or the helos. It helps if you have some smoke nades or flashbangs. Just make sure if you use the flashbangs you don't hurt yourself. I got about half my kills on the carrier. The rest came from running around and doing it the hard way.

Comment

I don't think I ever will .. vet was hard enough for me

Comment

karkand all the way, half full 64 man server

Comment

Working...
                              X