I was so stupid!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was so stupid!

Stupid now! I chose to unlock the FN2000. But teh FN 2000 is in fact the default assault rifle of the SAS team of SF. Damn it! I have wasted one precious unlock, I should have been a bit smarter to avoid this mistake.

Re: I was so stupid!

So you only wanted to use the FN2000 for the SAS on SF servers? not say in a normal BF2 fight? It's not stupid...

Comment

I think the FN2000 is like an automatic musket. I can't hit anything with it. It IMO is the worst gun in BF2.

Comment

The worst gun eh? I would say thats the MEC Starter Support gun that thing sucks big time.

Or maybe the USMC Starter Anti-Tank thing, that MP5 (thing) (Not the Launcher)

Comment

Leeus and ThomsponTommy, you need to learn how to actually use a gun before saying it's bad. The amount of people i've heard slagging off the ak-101, for example...

Comment

i wish you could swap out the unlocks you choose. for example, select the fn2000, try it out for a round or 2, and if you like it keep it. if not, give it back and unlock something else. but i think if you practice with any weapon in the game you'll get better with it. i think it's common for a lot of folks to unlock that neat looking gun and expect it to waste people left and right like rambo, but when it doesn't it's disappointing. it's all about balance, though. we've all seen what happens when one weapon has a superior advantage to all others.

Comment

I've been playing BF2 for months and months and have tryed nearly all the weapons except euroforce stuff. So don't try and tell me what I do and don't know. I avoided the forums exactly because of people like you. We are entitled to our opinions but don't try to act like you know more, because you don't know me or Leeus.

Comment

The Chinese default AT gun = the worst. Hell, look at it, my Daisy BB Guns inspired more fear than that thing.

But caring about an unlocks use in either EF or SF is crazy. They center around your being able to use them in Vanilla BF2. I love my F2000, its a beast on maps like Sharqi Peninsula.

Comment

Originally posted by Bird0fPrey
                  i wish you could swap out the unlocks you choose. for example, select the fn2000, try it out for a round or 2, and if you like it keep it. if not, give it back and unlock something else. but i think if you practice with any weapon in the game you'll get better with it. i think it's common for a lot of folks to unlock that neat looking gun and expect it to waste people left and right like rambo, but when it doesn't it's disappointing. it's all about balance, though. we've all seen what happens when one weapon has a superior advantage to all others.
                  kinda of a neat idea check the weapon out from the armory then check it back in, having increased numbers of unlocks lets you have more readily available..to bad EA didnt think of that

Comment

Mmm Yeah the chinese AT default weapon looks like the gun the German Army used in the second world war... Can't remember its name. There's probably a gun fanatic here that could tell us.

Comment

I liked it when I first unlocked it (was in my first two unlocks). I don't really play assault anymore (well now I do to get expert time in) but when I do I use the G3. Thats a beast right there.

Originally posted by ThompsonTommy
                      Mmm Yeah the chinese AT default weapon looks like the gun the German Army used in the second world war... Can't remember its name. There's probably a gun fanatic here that could tell us.
                      I think you're thinking of a Sten. Was a submachine gun used by the Brits. And yeah, it looks just like it.

Comment

Originally posted by ThompsonTommy
                        I've been playing BF2 for months and months and have tryed nearly all the weapons except euroforce stuff. So don't try and tell me what I do and don't know. I avoided the forums exactly because of people like you. We are entitled to our opinions but don't try to act like you know more, because you don't know me or Leeus.

The 'mec support gun' (wich is called the rpk-74) is a fine piece of kit, better than the saw at long ranges. The fact that you were calling this gun bad and that you didn't even know it's name do seem to point out that you have not used it or haven't properly gotten used to it yet.

My last post was not a personal attack Thompson. As I am usually support in matches (where unlocks are not allowed) I've practiced a lot with the default guns and can safely say that none of them are the worst guns in the game. I was simply trying to point that out. These boards are for discussions, so don't start seeing hostility in everone's posts when it's not there.

Comment

This weapon is good for those who know how to use it, end of story.

Comment

Stg44.

Comment

I just returned from my 1st battle after the unlock FN2000. I still keep the other unlock unlocked.

Strange thing is after unlocking the FN2000, it is not available from say the Insurgent Force Assault class?? Why that is so? Does it not mean unlocked weapons are available regardless of which side you choose and available to both BF2 and SF and EF???

But after the unlock I do feel my armor is tougher. I am less prone to being killed

Comment

Working...
                              X