Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help before i turn my PKM around and shoot myself !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Help before i turn my PKM around and shoot myself !!!

Also remember that if you're playing as support, you pretty much have tp be lying prone to hit anything with the LMGs. You have plenty of hours logged as support class, but your accuracy isn't great. When you see an enemy soldier, drop prone and right-click to aim the weapon. Keep your bursts short to avoid over-heating the gun and keep the bullets reasonably accurate. Play in a squad, listen to them talking on comms if they are using the VoIP, follow your squad mates and remember to throw out plenty of ammo packs (or health packs if you're a medic) - it keeps your squad at top fighting efficiency and it gives you teamwork points too. Keep an eye on your ammo and reload when your clip gets low - you don't want to be caught without any rounds in the gun when you're in a firefight. If that does happen, don't try and survive while you reload: whip out your pistol instead and use that to try and finish them off.

Comment

support is a pretty good way to get kills once u get the pkm...just single shot ppl (3 hits and ur good to go)

Comment

Do yourself a favor and take a look at the weapon damage chart which is stickied at the top of this forum. Compare some of the weapons you have tried and notice how they are better than others in some ways and worse than others in some ways. Now consider your playstyle. Which choice is going to work for you? It may or may not be the same weapon that other people are using.

Comment

Working...
        X