Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help before i turn my PKM around and shoot myself !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help before i turn my PKM around and shoot myself !!!

Guys ,

I have been playing this game for about three months now with little sucess .

Can some one look at my stats please and tell me where i am going wrong .

My Login name is Bald-Eagle11

Free beer for any help !!!

Re: Help before i turn my PKM around and shoot myself !!!

Looks like your just sitting playing the lone-wolf sniper and not being aggresive enough. My guess is that you are finding a cozzy little spot and trying to snipe people with little success.

If you want to get knee deep into the game then pick another class, join a squad, and always spawn onto the squad leader. Follow the squad leader whereever he goes and you will triple your productivity. Good luck

Comment

Yes, the sniper is not the way to go for a newbie... especially if you are only sitting around trying to stay hidden. Go for medic and follow your squad leader every time... try to get in a squad with a high ranking sl and a few people already in it.... good luck!

Descent

Comment

I dunno, being a sniper and staying out of harms way, watching the dynamics from a distance doesnt seem like to bad of an idea to me really. You can catch on to patterns, troop flow whatever. But the other good way is just to assault kit it up, and go balls out, get dirty =)

The only way to get better is apply yourself, read these forums, preferably good threads, not "I hate this game, im going to quit!!11!" threads, read about the game, play it, love it........

Comment

Thx guys , medic here i come .

Comment

Your accuracy is very low. U need to practice with your aiming...could be due to latency or could be that your settings not optimised for your rig e.g if you are only getting 20fps then can be difficult to get kills. Its hard to tell just from stats without seeing u in game. Another tip would be to troll thru the media section of this forums and watch the videos of various kits, there are sniper and support (that i know of at least), these are usually showboating videos and they will give u a good idea what you need to do/play style to be successful with the kit

Comment

What would be a good frame rate ?and how would i find it out ?

Comment

In game, hit the tilda key (~) then enter in "renderer.drawFps 1" You should see your FPS in the top left corner

Comment

Drop claymores everywhere and run away.

Comment

i use single player to help my aim. Try all the weapons and figure the one that suits you. Medic, support guys can definately get the points. these guys are giving good advice. When you can start hitting the head more then you will find guys dropping faster.

Good luck, and please don't resort to stat padding it is only a game.

Comment

Stat padding , oohh never sir .

Bottom line is whatever i am ding , and i don't care if i am rubbish , i am having a ball . The best PC game experience i have ever had

Comment

Originally posted by Bald-Eagle11
                        Stat padding , oohh never sir .

Bottom line is whatever i am ding , and i don't care if i am rubbish , i am having a ball . The best PC game experience i have ever had
                        Sorry did not want to imply anything. and you are IMO correct, this IS the best game I have played. Points and badges have a certain draw to them. But in the end it is just fun. It is much cooler to get a badge when you are not even trying. I got my good conduct medal today and that is the only one I really wanted. I pride my self on not killing my teamates and playing as a teamate. To me that is the fun. The rest of the badges can wait. if I get em that is just gravy.

back to the post, simple squad up and help the squad. when you do that and they like your help that is when you start seeing the points roll in and it makes it fun....

Comment

Well guys from your advice things have vastly improved ;

A score of well over 100 ,my meritous service ribbon , My Good Conduct Ribbon and Basic Medic Combat Badge with a Bronze Star to boot ......My best ever round .

Its the firt time i have played in a squad ,,wow this game just gets better and better

Thx all

Beer on the way .

Comment

Originally posted by Bald-Eagle11
                            Well guys from your advice things have vastly improved ;

A score of well over 100 ,my meritous service ribbon , My Good Conduct Ribbon and Basic Medic Combat Badge with a Bronze Star to boot ......My best ever round .
                            dang - i could use a few rounds like that

Comment

Originally posted by [TOILET]Metal_Storm
                              Drop claymores everywhere and run away.
                              DON'T EVEN JOKE ABOUT THAT!!!!11!!!!1ONEONE

Anyways grab the assault kit and stay with your troops. That's a good way to pick up the scraps of kills and get assists.

Comment

Working...
                              X