Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stupid knife badge!! AGHHH!!! HELP!

Originally posted by Scarz
    I finally made master Sgt. a couple days ago... and have all the necessary badges to make 1st Sgt. Except the dam basic knife badge.
    relax, you have 30,000 more points to go until you need it to make sgt.major since you cant make 1st sgt now.

edit, oh wait i take that back, you lied, you didnt make master.sgt.
    "Crunch's First Officer"
    twitter: @signaprime

Comment

I feel I should point out that Signa is right - you can't make First Sargeant if you've made it to Master Sargeant, so don't worry about getting the badge for the promotion if that's why you want it.

But hang in there. It took me a few tries to get the badge. I ended up on a half-full 64-person Sharqi and ran around between the surveillance and main entrance and finally got it.

Comment

Originally posted by ARMistice023
        There's a few servers for Karkand that are Knife and Pistol only. I got my Pistol Badge that way and am going to try knife, but I suck. People there will say, hey let's have a Knife only round and just go with it. Or in the middle of a pistol game, say, "how about knife only next round?" Usually people are cool about it. Some are gay and switch to auto, so I swich to mine and kill them, then report them, hehe
        Eh...makes the badge meaningless that people like you just pad to get it. Nothing personal, just bothers me.

Also, hate to tell you this but you'll never be 1st sergeant. Too late, gotta have the badges BEFORE you hit 20k points. Sorry.

Comment

Thanks for the advice all... I quit the game for awhile and I'm trying to get back into the swing of things. I Guess I'v just been unlucky on this one so far. It's sad because I have almost all the badges for Sgt Major allready but I have trouble concentrating on point whoring since I cant seem to get 1st Sgt.
          Another thing I didn't realize was that I primarily play on Playgeek (digital Anarchy clan) which is a very challenging server when your not on the stacked team, but it's also a non-FF server... I could probably do a lot better if my opponents had to worry about killing each other at close range....

Originally posted by Endless954
          Eh...makes the badge meaningless that people like you just pad to get it. Nothing personal, just bothers me.

Also, hate to tell you this but you'll never be 1st sergeant. Too late, gotta have the badges BEFORE you hit 20k points. Sorry.
          are you sure endless? my next rank still says 1st Sgt... anyway, I have to get to work, later all

Comment

Go assault on Karkand, hide behind the opening in the fence by the left most spawn point from the MEC team. You'll get it for sure that way. I got it on my second try in that very spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarz
              are you sure endless? my next rank still says 1st Sgt... anyway, I have to get to work, later all
              Yeah, Scarz, not cool but true. Here, read this:

http://www.secretsofbattlefield.com/rank.php

BTW, I recommend Sharqi. It's just the best map for it IMO.

Comment

I got my vet knife badge without trying just last week. Most tips say to try on one of the urban maps...or around the AA turrets on Gulf of Oman. Those are good tips; however, I got mine on 64 player FuShe Pass at the West Mine Entrance base. There's a huge platform there. When the base is in enemy hands, sneak in there and circle the platform below and on top. Stab away and always try to flank them.

Comment

I agree with what most of the posters have said up to this point. Lots of good Ideas.
                  I too recomend Sharqi as the map to use, 64 player version with less than 30 players present, I would also add that the alley flag or construction flag will work. Lots of CQB makes this possible.
                  I would just search the regular server list for a server running just such of a game. The reason being you are more likely to run across a server full of victims this way. You know the type, players that almost seem to be half asleep. Anyway good luck. . . . . .Red

Comment

Another vote for Karkand here. I got minie on a full 64 player server. Just be sneaky and stay on MEC. There's always a bunch of people trying to sneak pass the hotel flag using that road that goes along the train tracks and water. Just hide behind a dumpster and knife away. I got mine in like first 2 mins of a round. I got a squad of 3 on my first try, they didn'y eben know what got them lol. Then, if you get lucky there will be few snipers on that one building with a ladder by the same road, so check that spot out too. Or hide in that fenced area between hotel and US spawn (the one closer to hotel) and knife people passing by.

Comment

Working...
                    X