Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: First sergeant

Originally posted by Rez_K'awil
    Wow... I don't mean to be rude, but admins - could we sticky one of the first sargeant threads or something?
    Yeah
    Or better, to have a "Am I the first one with this problem and/or question?"

Comment

I think the problem here is that BFHQ shows 1stSgt as their next rank and the progress bar full. I think it's the game's fault, not theirs. I mean if that is what you saw when you logged in what would you think?

Comment

Yeah 1st sergent looks alot better than silly master sergent....50,000 hear we come

Comment

Originally posted by Endless954
          I think the problem here is that BFHQ shows 1stSgt as their next rank and the progress bar full. I think it's the game's fault, not theirs. I mean if that is what you saw when you logged in what would you think?
          I didn't mean to imply I thought it was anyone's fault. I was thinking since so many people are having this question, it would warrant a sticky so it's at the top when people load the page.

And I should admit - I was unaware of the first/master sargeant situation until I had 18,000 points - and then I promtly freaked out because I didn't have the knife or pistol badge.

Comment

Originally posted by Rez_K'awil
            I didn't mean to imply I thought it was anyone's fault. I was thinking since so many people are having this question, it would warrant a sticky so it's at the top when people load the page.

And I should admit - I was unaware of the first/master sargeant situation until I had 18,000 points - and then I promtly freaked out because I didn't have the knife or pistol badge.
            No worries, I was just sayin.

Comment

Working...
            X