First sergeant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First sergeant

ive got all the requirements as listed on this site, and well over 20,000 points. can anyone tell me why i havent gotten this rank yet?

Re: First sergeant

you need
    Basic Knife Combat Badge
    Basic Pistol Combat Badge
    Basic Assault Combat Badge
    Basic Anti-tank Combat Badge
    Basic Sniper Combat Badge
    Basic Spec Ops Combat Badge
    Basic Support Combat Badge
    Basic Engineer Combat Badge
    Basic Medic Combat Badge
    and 20,00 points before First Sergeant.
    I think you need to get another 20,000 points and all those badges if you missed the rank.
    I believe that you DO NOT skip the rank.

Comment

You need to have all the requirements BEFORE you hit 20,000 points. If you're Master Sergeant now, you cannot be promoted to First Sergeant.

Comment

BUT, you probably will bypass and go straight to Sgt Major at 50,000 points.

Comment

so then i cant get my unlocks now?

Comment

read my revised post.

Comment

Originally posted by CannonFodder
              read my revised post.
              gah, what a pain in the ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeonblue11
                It's like this: when you are Gunnery Sergeant, you can be promoted to Master Sergeant or First Sergeant at 20,000 points depending if you have those requirements or not. If you become Master Sergeant, you cannot become First Sergeant, and likewise, if you become First Sergeant, you cannot become Master Sergeant. No matter which rank you get promoted to, you still get one unlock.

Comment

Just for the record there man everyone is getting the rank wrong...you either get promoted to First Sergeant or Master Sergeant, MASTER Sergeant not Major Sergeant. You can get promoted to Sergeant Major after but that is at 50,000 points. If you have all of the requirements I do not see why the rank bypassed you.

I myself did not meet the requirements for First Sergeant and thus was promoted to Master Sergeant. My next ranking is Master Gunnery Sergeant at 50,000 points. Only 9000 more points to go until this promotion!!

Comment

Originally posted by Aeonblue11
                    you get no unlocks for that, just diff rank name

Comment

looks better too

Comment

major sergeant... heh

Comment

you know i find it quite strange that the 30,000 points you need between first sarg and sarg major is one of the biggest point jumps you have to make in the game. ONce you hit 50k you only have 10k to get the next rank then 15k to get the one after it. it almost like they're testing you to see if you can be bothered to get that 30k. a bit puzzling tho

Comment

Originally posted by VC_Resurrected
                            you know i find it quite strange that the 30,000 points you need between first sarg and sarg major is one of the biggest point jumps you have to make in the game. ONce you hit 50k you only have 10k to get the next rank then 15k to get the one after it. it almost like they're testing you to see if you can be bothered to get that 30k. a bit puzzling tho
                            Well, you'll notice the ranks are much fewer above this level. 30k points is the reason. Not many people will invest that much time in a game really. Personally I think it's great it's only 10k points after sarmajor 'cause I'd get pretty annoyed if I had to deal with another 30k, lol.

To be honest, SargeantMajor is a rank I've worked for, I'm a bit disapointed I'll only be one for a little bit. But those leutenants bars sure do look shiny, lmao!!

Comment

Working...
                            X