*new* tv guided video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *new* tv guided video

you can stream it from putfile or download it from filefront.

if your gonna flame me, atleast flame me for sucking or not being good or better than you...dont flame me for having different tastes in music. added alot more shots of jets getting shot down with a tv missile...enjoy

Re: *new* tv guided video

must say your decent with the old missile, better than me anyway. pitty your flying solo, you could do with a decent pilot.

Comment

Nice vid mate, i'm just learning the TV cos i'm getting a bit bored with walkrunwalkrun all the time and I totally suck!
      I must ask though (as a TVGM n00b!) some of those kills looked a bit, like you didn't actually hit the other helo. Is this just how it looks on the vid or is there some kind of proximaty(sp?) thing going on there? Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by lamri35UK
        Nice vid mate, i'm just learning the TV cos i'm getting a bit bored with walkrunwalkrun all the time and I totally suck!
        I must ask though (as a TVGM n00b!) some of those kills looked a bit, like you didn't actually hit the other helo. Is this just how it looks on the vid or is there some kind of proximaty(sp?) thing going on there? Cheers.
        i guess thats just the way it looks on the vid or something...dont really know. what do you mean by "proximity thing"?

Comment

yeah ur flying`s a bit ****e tbh compared to some peeps iv seen,but ur damn good with the tv guided,

Comment

I haven't gotten the chance to watch the video yet (since I'm at work), but since people have mentioned that it's you flying solo, I figure you're doing the seat-switch trick.

I don't have a problem with chopper pilots doing this. I don't even mind them leaving copilots behind so that they can go "own up" the battlefield. I don't mind getting shot by pilots who do this, either.

What I do, however, have a problem with this methodology is the fact that EA/Dice makes it impossible to gain a lock on an attack chopper when the pilot switches to the gunner seat. This makes them nearly invincible to fixed/mobile ground AA. How is that fair again?

Comment

**** dude, thats some **** hot TV'ing!

And damm, that is a decent sound track! goes along with a decent film, cradle to the grave!

Oh yeah, sorry, your movie is good n all!

Comment

dude that is one sh!t hot movie right there, X gon give it to ya, great music aswell , just great, and how the hell could you do that without crashing the chopper *applauds*

Comment

once again good movie

Comment

Not bad. Lub dat DMX.

Comment

nice video m8

Comment

must say ownage...

Comment

If you need a good heli piolet then just hit me up, from one that loves the tv missle i know how to fly and set up my co

Comment

Nice video.....The song on the other hand.....well........

Comment

Is this just how it looks on the vid or is there some kind of proximaty(sp?) thing going on there? Cheers.
                              ya when the missle gets to the limit. ***300*** u dont just loose ur camera. it exploded right where you are. ALOT of my kills are like this.

sadly though. You have a macro or you edited out EVERY switch. which would be very wierd. and seeing as the heli didnt shift a bit before launching the missle im tending 99.99% towards macro.

which makes you a hacker. you might as well use an aimbot or something because macros are cheap.

Comment

Working...
                              X