Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Frontlines: Fuel of War, Unreal Engine 3 modern combat FPS from Desert Combat devs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Frontlines: Fuel of War, Unreal Engine 3 modern combat FPS from Desert Combat devs

Actualy, Delise claims in the magazine that they did much more than simple R&D. He did not say to what extint beyond that, though.

Comment

Re: Frontlines: Fuel of War, Unreal Engine 3 modern combat FPS from Desert Combat devs

Well, if its got the ex-Trauma Studios guys on it then I'm expecting something very good

Comment

I just saw this on another forum as well. I'm definitely looking forward to it.

Here is their website btw.

Comment

from frank himself

"In Reply To #4

Yup, DC will be back with a vengance on the frontlines of tommorrow

If you interested in chatting about it, I believe Stealth97 started a fan site where soon we will be releasing images. As useual, we want to work with the community to make the best game we can.

Frank D"

source:

Comment

All of the talk of multiplatform and singleplayer in the magazine had me kinda worried that they had gone to far into the mainstream for some bizzare reason. But Frank has restored alot of faith, to some extent.

Comment

If they can resist the dumbing down effect that consoles have over PC games maybe this might be a good game. If BF2 were anything like BF2:MC I wouldn't have purchased BF2.

Comment

Re: Frontlines: Fuel of War, Unreal Engine 3 modern combat FPS from Desert Combat dev

The fact that Frank and other members of Kaos/Trauma are posting quite a bit on the Frontlines fan site gives me a good feeling. It's nice when people start talking about things, and low and behold someone working on the game first hand explains it for you.

Here you can find a full press release and a nice screen.

To quote from a post Frank made in that thread,

Yes, that is a next generation Osprey Heavy Transport
                Yes, depth of field is supported, along with Bloom, etc..

The shot was taken with a 7800 Nvidia card. Although, by the time the game ships, the graphics will look far better then this.

-Frank

Comment

W00t.

Glad to see the DC guys are still up and running after EA and DICE dumped them. Well done lads!

This game looks to have great potential. I'm gonna go bookmark the fansite now.

Comment

Working...
                  X