Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BFROE.com good or bad idea?!

Originally posted by illusion987
    Another horrible idea, get ready for about a million compliants made easier. I mean seriously if they are not in the top 200 dont report padders it simply makes you look bad...And as far as servers go, the people that are "abusive" actually pay for that server so let them be and move to another server...
    What are you possibly talking about? Oh wait, are you dA|illusion? Oh nevermind I understand now.

I've personally been kicked by you because I was flying the attack helicopter and you wanted it. I've seen your clan pile up on one side and completely dominate all the n00bs on your server and you guys act like you are gods because of it. I've personally been in your TS where you admitted to utilizing a map exploit on Dalian plant where you can shoot through one side of it but the enemy can't from the other consciously and purposely. I've seen your clan stick up so blindly for all of you in your own forums, you can't even make coherent logical arguments just flames.

I totally understand that you want the ability to do whatever statspadding and admin abuse you desire on your own precious paid for server... At least I've gotten a clue about it and warn anyone I can to never play there. Unfortunately for all the unaware n00bs that join and get owned unfairly and all the other freaks that join and team switch just to be on the dA team for the win and raping, it's completely ridiculous. I hope people report your arses as much as they can to get you all the "unfair attention" you deserve.

I think BFROE is a GREAT idea. It offloads the day-to-day drudgery that EA has to go through and does create a wonderful "checks and balances" in the community as has been stated before. The ONLY people with something to complain or worry about are those that are busing the system. I welcome the site and look forward to the improvements to the community that are surely to follow.

Comment

Originally posted by AnotherEd
      What are you possibly talking about? Oh wait, are you dA|illusion? Oh nevermind I understand now.

I've personally been kicked by you because I was flying the attack helicopter and you wanted it. I've seen your clan pile up on one side and completely dominate all the n00bs on your server and you guys act like you are gods because of it. I've personally been in your TS where you admitted to utilizing a map exploit on Dalian plant where you can shoot through one side of it but the enemy can't from the other consciously and purposely. I've seen your clan stick up so blindly for all of you in your own forums, you can't even make coherent logical arguments just flames.

I totally understand that you want the ability to do whatever statspadding and admin abuse you desire on your own precious paid for server... At least I've gotten a clue about it and warn anyone I can to never play there. Unfortunately for all the unaware n00bs that join and get owned unfairly and all the other freaks that join and team switch just to be on the dA team for the win and raping, it's completely ridiculous. I hope people report your arses as much as they can to get you all the "unfair attention" you deserve.

I think BFROE is a GREAT idea. It offloads the day-to-day drudgery that EA has to go through and does create a wonderful "checks and balances" in the community as has been stated before. The ONLY people with something to complain or worry about are those that are busing the system. I welcome the site and look forward to the improvements to the community that are surely to follow.
      THANK YOU!

I really hate people with the attitude,"Well I have the money so I get to do what ever I want." WRONG!!! You sign an agreement to follow the rules and no ammount of cash changes that. I don't care if you build the server out of tooth picks and hand-plucked nose hairs. IT IS NOT YOUR GAME! YOU DO NOT MAKE THE RULES! YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER PLAYER AND DON'T GET ANY SPECIAL TREATMENT JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE MONEY TO BURN!!!

You want special treatment because you have cash in hand? Go become a lobbyist.

Comment

Originally posted by Phrag
        You want special treatment because you have cash in hand? Go become a lobbyist.
        :laugh: ...cute.

{WP}Paas

Comment

Working...
        X