X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BFROE.com good or bad idea?!

In first place its seams good idea -now i can raport padders and others
    scums

but from another hand some one that dose not like me can raport me as cheater rasist or other...

sorry for ny bad englis im not from usa/uk

Re: BFROE.com good or bad idea?!

They have to show proof though, so as long as your not being a tard your cool.

Comment

Another horrible idea, get ready for about a million compliants made easier. I mean seriously if they are not in the top 200 dont report padders it simply makes you look bad...And as far as servers go, the people that are "abusive" actually pay for that server so let them be and move to another server...

Comment

[QUOTE=illusion987]Another horrible idea, QUOTE]

I think its a great idea and will cut down on hacks and cheats who spoil the fun of the game. Can't see whats so horrible about it so long as they have proof with screen shots then some cheats and hacks will get stopped or may be have to start all over agagin. Good one, about time something was done.

Comment

Most of the stat padders actually own there own server and pay $130 - $200 a month. :/

Comment

but BFROE isn't associated with BF2RS is it?

Then what's the point of it.

Comment

I think it can be good and bad, some people will probably abuse it by reporting people who they think are cheating cos they are being owned by them!

Comment

We won't know until BFROE.com starts taking action.

Once that happens, we'll see if there's any casualties

Comment

Originally posted by darkangel-CM-
                  I think it can be good and bad, some people will probably abuse it by reporting people who they think are cheating cos they are being owned by them!
                  Once again they need to show proof your being a tard, or violating the BFROE. Unless you act like a complete idiot theres nothing to worry about.

Comment

Originally posted by darkangel-CM-
                    yes i agree in 100%

Comment

Originally posted by BigBadBob
                      but BFROE isn't associated with BF2RS is it?

Then what's the point of it.
                      BF2RS is a completely voluntary service. Each and every admin is doing this out of their free time, energy, and (sometimes) money. BF2RS work for the community, and that's their motivation.

As for BFRoE, I'm not going to comment on that...

~Salad

Comment

Well like all things it is started with good intentions and with a good long thought process as well. I have seen others like it for past games I have played such as AAO, etc.

I do hope that it works out for BF2 and the community. Just because something is not sponsored by another company or EA does not mean it can't work. As long as the community supports it then who cares who else does.

Comment

All seems rather a 'power trip' thing if you ask me. Whether it's there or not doesn't make the slightest difference to me.

Perhaps a good place for the whiners to gather I suppose...

Comment

Originally posted by SaladFork
                            As for BFRoE, I'm not going to comment on that...
                            Why not Salad? In all your infinite wisdom, you should be fully aware that BFROE staff are completely voluntary as well. One of the few times I've seen you go off topic for no reason. (Saying you wont comment on the topic at hand, but going out of your way to posting about a related issue is making a statement, whether you know it or not).

We respect BFRS and their efforts. We also feel that working alongside them does nothing more than create the checks and balances this community needs. There's no reason why there can't be 50 reporting systems, imho.

As far as BFRS vs BFROE thing is concerned, the only conflict of interest is the one that is created by those that want to retain some sort of invisible grapple on the community that they think they have.

BFROE does not:
                            1) Shut down servers.
                            2) Wipe player stats.
                            3) Influence EA decisions in any way.

EA & DICE have a specific set of criteria that they follow in order to take action against someone. If a person is seen as a 'casualty' in the future (as Firestorm was), it must resolved wth EA because they make the decisions, not us. We hop up and down and beg for someone getting wiped -- it just doesn't work that way.

Regarding spam and 'abuse', it's a non-issue. As it stands, abusing the system is impossible. The system was designed from the ground up for BFROE, so it's very safe and very organized.

Comment

It's about time, best idea yet!

Comment

Working...
                              X