X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kick voting ass holes???

Originally posted by RingPirate
    go to options and click the little opt out of voting button. saves you all that annoying voting crap also you only see the results of votings.
    thats what i do

Comment

I once went on a quest to make a mutiny vote work on a full 64 player karkand server. I did it. I just spammed Page UP and Page down over and voer and over and over and I got mutinied! It was great. Wish I had a screenie.

Comment

whenever someone starts a mutiny or kick vote i conduct a long and careful investigation into the matter. only then will i vote

it usually goes ini mini mino mo!

Comment

I've played the game since August 2005, and I have never seen a successful kick vote on any server.

Comment

kick votes never work

Comment

Originally posted by =chopper=j2k
              Hey ive been playing this game since it came out but still im clueless to how you are able to perform a kick vote ???? i really need to know becos there are so many twats that play this game i need to get my own back... please help
              Play on servers with admins on it, I suggest
              Most of them have a group of regulars/clanmembers so its mostly a good game

Comment

Kick voted never work. You usually need 40 votes or sometimes 32 (for mutiny).
                In all my time on BF2 (300 hours+) Ive only seen it happen once. Besides that I wouldn't believe it was possible

Comment

Question was answered and considering the wording in the thread title I am closing it.

Comment

Working...
                  X