This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kick voting ass holes???

Hey ive been playing this game since it came out but still im clueless to how you are able to perform a kick vote ???? i really need to know becos there are so many twats that play this game i need to get my own back... please help

Re: Kick voting ass holes???

Your Sergeant Major and you still don't know rofl, anyway hit tab, manage then click kick vote button on whatever player, but some servers have it disabled, its a waste of time it rarely passes, but if you want to **** them off hit it and it will keep comming up kick votes from random people because of the kick vote bug lol.

Comment

1) Hold Tab
      2) While holding tab, go on management (or something like that) at the top of the players list
      3) If kick vote is enabled on the server, you click in the box next to their name under where it says 'kick vote'
      4)Hopefully the noob will be gone!

Comment

noone really gives a **** about the kick votes

Comment

Yeh we do

Comment

You have a better chance of the guy falling off his chair and dying rather then him being actually kicked out of the server by a vote kick.

Comment

lol i usually am too busy to discover myself how to kick vote... to those who say it dont make a difference i say i dont care it just ****es them off... well it ****es me off when people are trying to kick me so i guess it'll ****s them off too

Comment

Yeh, but don't you think it is funny when you put a vote kick on for them, and they go 'WTF, WHY, yuo n00bnvb!'

Comment

I use kickvotes to say "Hi" to my friends.

Comment

yes thats so funny when people get all uptight wen some tries to kick some one

Comment

in all my hundreds of hours of play i have never seen anyone successfully kicked by open voting (it may have happened and i not noticed but i doubt it)

Comment

go to options and click the little opt out of voting button. saves you all that annoying voting crap also you only see the results of votings.

Comment

Make sure to start a kick vote against a clan member/admin. They love the attention in reality.

Comment

i just press pgdn to get it off my screen

Comment

I never gave any attention to it....

guys enjoy the game for heavens sake....if there is a jerk playing around killing team m8s then an automatic banning option should be on each and every server to keep such people out once and for all.

Comment

Working...
                              X