Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How NOT to be revived

Originally posted by sdm151
    I'm not positive, but I think if you have the spawn/kit selection screen up then you will not be revived.
    this does not work
    also your death does not count until you are not revived and are dead otherwise you can be revived with no death surely this is better even if it takes ten times for you to get away ??!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by alabama619
      guys, your not answering my question
      We are actually in all manner of speaking... however, some of our solutions may require sacrifices- i.e. points.

So yeah, once again; my suggestion: kill the medic when he revives you again.

Comment

Originally posted by Six.
        So yeah, once again; my suggestion: kill the medic when he revives you again.
        You guys are realy strange instead of wondering about how not to be revived you should ask yourself how can I get up and run away after the medic saved my life.
        If the medic can run away after reviving you why can't you do that?

Comment

Originally posted by vaeth
          You guys are realy strange instead of wondering about how not to be revived you should ask yourself how can I get up and run away after the medic saved my life.
          There is a general exception when the medic revives you from behind a corner/wall, where you are in the open, they have cover, you don't. Other than that, when revived- you need to regain your sense of orientation in a very quick time, and there's no time to get your bearings when you're in the middle of sh*t creek.

Another thing is- when there's a queue of Medics waiting to revive you and die at the same time, over and over... it DOES get rather annoying.

Comment

All you have to do is not click on the mouse when you die. When you die the medics wont know your critically wounded unless you start clicking fire and you say "medic medic"

Comment

Originally posted by 3mERICa
              All you have to do is not click on the mouse when you die. When you die the medics wont know your critically wounded unless you start clicking fire and you say "medic medic"
              Yeah, but there are medics who just keep trying anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by vaeth
                1. The medic is around a corner.

2. The enemy is smart enough NOT to shoot the medic.

Comment

Originally posted by alabama619
                  How can i stop myself being revived?
                  You can not unles you are talking with VOIP. I have been killed and have been in the middle of picking another kit and boom, "your ok, get back to the fight." I hate it, when I am looking to be killed because I have the default kit of assault or something I did not wnat at the time and a medic wants his 1 pt for reviving me:laugh: , oh well, just part of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by ace4u
                    You can not unles you are talking with VOIP. I have been killed and have been in the middle of picking another kit and boom, "your ok, get back to the fight." I hate it, when I am looking to be killed because I have the default kit of assault or something I did not wnat at the time and a medic wants his 1 pt for reviving me:laugh: , oh well, just part of the game.
                    He gets 2 points, not 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Cardini
                      He gets 2 points, not 1.
                      What, I thought is was only 1 team pt. Are you sure.

Comment

Ya, it's two

It doesn't bother me. My game is so laggy it doesn't matter whether they revive me in the open anyways :P

Comment

Revive = 2 points
                          Heal = 1 point

Comment

Yeah, if you think about it- in the world of computer games... and the real world, it's a lot more impressive to resurrect someone (constantly) than to heal them.

I'm sure if BF2 was any indication of real life, ALL the veteran troops will have heart problems and strange blue and red marks all over their chests.

Comment

If your revived it doesn't give you a death, so why do so many people get ****ed off? You die 5 times, get revived 5 times, you dont have a death...

Comment

Originally posted by AF-|FireFox|
                                If your revived it doesn't give you a death, so why do so many people get ****ed off? You die 5 times, get revived 5 times, you dont have a death...
                                There are a few reasons I sometimes get frustrated:

I wanted to change kits. Example - a tank rolled in to take a flag I'm defending. I might want to respawn as AT or Engi.

I have waited 10 seconds for respawn and blam revived - killed - 10 mor seconds revive-killled, over and over. I could have respawned and been back in the battle in half the time.

The third reason I get frustrated is more about the medic who instead of easily killing the guy I just wounded, revives me first and then we both die.

Comment

Working...
                                X