My First Ban

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My First Ban

MOst of my bands were for ****ing off people in the knife only servers with a tank

Comment

my last ban was for "bunny hopping", because I was sniper with only my pistol left trying to run away from a prone admin using his pkm. he coudnt kill me so he banned me for bunnyhopping.
      "Crunch's First Officer"
      twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal-Souljah
        True, but I don't understand how you can get excessive teamkilling? only time I got kicked for that was in the aircraft too, idiots standing infront of my jet, ran over 2 of them, then came back round to refill missiles and some idiot in the attack heli came into my path and I crashed into him, killing another 2 people, then I was chassing down an enemy aircraft and fired like 2 missiles one of them magically went stray and flying into that same attack heli as before, another 2, kicked, it was a ban for one round, but I guess its added as a kick, but when im in jet I don't really bomb that much, okay I use the cannon to take out stingers, boats, and sometimes aircrafts and helis depending on their health. Also use the cannon to take out troops but use the bombs to take out tanks, and a few vehicles if there close together, and sometimes use bombs if theres a huge crowd of people, especially taking over a spawn lol, I once took out a tank and like 6 troops they were all taking this spawn, so I dropped ze bomb and wiped them all.

Only been kicked for idle about 2 or 3 times.

High ping yep, especially if I go into say a US server, I get kicked, but thats happened about 20 times, but I don't really pub any more just use my favorites, its pubbing I guess buts its not because I don't just wander into random servers now.

I also get kicked for swearing thats happened alot, not as much now, its because this server had an instant kick for a swear word, like if a pilot hops in the heli and there a noob which I don't know, I hopped in as gunner and they crash on take off, I say like ''you fuc*ing dumb@ss'' without the * and @.
        All because of a single gay bug that DICE hasn't fixed.

If a enemy or even a friend gets out of a vehicle in front of your plane, you will pick up the empty vehicle as a enemy vehicle, I can't count how many times I've bombed 3 friendlies that just got out of a DPV...and of course they are some morons that never experienced this so insta-punish (don't really blame them, blame DICE).

Comment

Working...
        X