My First Ban

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My First Ban

saw a ranked, VOIP, everything knife and pistol server so jumped in to take screenies and mess up their day, so i was banned for teamkilling while in reality its cos i was sitting in a tank capping all the flags

Just where do i report them?

Re: My First Ban

This forum needs a FAQ section.

--- > www.bf2rankedservers.com/

Comment

I've had 2 bans in total, first ban was when the arty could teamkill and I got banned for teamkilling, I bombed a flag getting taken over there was like 3 of them, and 2 vodniks rushed up, and they all got blown up and I was banned.

2nd ban was from a boomtown server, stupid server rules, anyway I got banned for going on the USMC island in Wake Island, and blowing up their arty, they banned me for ''raping an static uncapable flag'' now I know my thoughts on boomtown.

Comment

4 bans here. 1 I don't remember what I did get banned for, 2 were joke bans from the clan server I play on, and another for taking the "admins" tank. Banned from all GameArena ranked servers. Don't have proof they banned me for it though so I don't have any choice but to play on a different server.

Comment

Too bad they don't issue a maturity test before leasing servers to just anyone eh?

Comment

0 bans

All my kicks are:
            • Excessive Teamkilling, yes, I fly a lot
            • Idling: Sometimes you gotta take a crap
            • High Ping: This is the most common one
            • Flying a plane on "Only clan members can use planes" server...

Comment

Originally posted by PBAsydney
              0 bans

All my kicks are:
              You and your clean record :dead:

Comment

1 ban for me.
                I don't even know how I got it.
                It just gave me the:
                You have been banned for excessive teamkilling or by an admin.

RIGHT AT THE BEGINNING OF THE ROUND

Comment

Damn i am ashamed of you guys. Under 5 bans? 0 bans for shpox?(!!!) that's ridiculous. Stop being such goody-goodies and have some real fun! lol

31banswoot!

Comment

I got banned to create space (yes BANNED!) once.

Comment

I think i'm banned from most/some multiplay.co.uk servers but i have no idea why. It doesn't show up on my stats but it always says im BANNED. I have got one legit ban from a GameVillage server becuase i fired a GL into about 10 people camping at the spawn for the Attack Chopper. Plus there was people blocking someone in the J10 from taking off and the generally idioticness of the people at the airbase annoyed me. Especially the people blocking the J10 which eventually got blown up by an F35b whilst on the ground. Really annoying. What was the icing on the cake was that the attack chopper was up and flying and they were sitting there asif they were waiting for it to go down so they could take it as it respawns, how's that? Silly, doing nothing to defend the island and actually waiting for their own chopper to crash...10 of them. I deserved to get banned but oh well it was annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by PBAsydney
                        0 bans

All my kicks are:
                        True, but I don't understand how you can get excessive teamkilling? only time I got kicked for that was in the aircraft too, idiots standing infront of my jet, ran over 2 of them, then came back round to refill missiles and some idiot in the attack heli came into my path and I crashed into him, killing another 2 people, then I was chassing down an enemy aircraft and fired like 2 missiles one of them magically went stray and flying into that same attack heli as before, another 2, kicked, it was a ban for one round, but I guess its added as a kick, but when im in jet I don't really bomb that much, okay I use the cannon to take out stingers, boats, and sometimes aircrafts and helis depending on their health. Also use the cannon to take out troops but use the bombs to take out tanks, and a few vehicles if there close together, and sometimes use bombs if theres a huge crowd of people, especially taking over a spawn lol, I once took out a tank and like 6 troops they were all taking this spawn, so I dropped ze bomb and wiped them all.

Only been kicked for idle about 2 or 3 times.

High ping yep, especially if I go into say a US server, I get kicked, but thats happened about 20 times, but I don't really pub any more just use my favorites, its pubbing I guess buts its not because I don't just wander into random servers now.

I also get kicked for swearing thats happened alot, not as much now, its because this server had an instant kick for a swear word, like if a pilot hops in the heli and there a noob which I don't know, I hopped in as gunner and they crash on take off, I say like ''you fuc*ing dumb@ss'' without the * and @.

Comment

Well, when i first started playing bf2 i remember i found it so fun to find our commander and kill him (i have medic) and just revive him right after, over and over again... lol. It was funny then. But after about 20 bans i just stopped because i was like, this isn't worth not being able to play the game online. Lol, i've matured.

Comment

only one ban here, for high ping (92 is a high ping ), less then a second after I spawn for the first time.

Comment

I got banned from 2 servers for excessive teamkilling because some of my teammate are just plain stupid. I plant mines all over a bridge to avoid opponent vehicles from crossing to our side, and guess what, an idiotic teammate drives a loaded APC (4 players) right through the bridge. I dont understand how that could have happened, especially with all the warnings.

I got kicked several times for being idle and having a high ping.

Comment

Working...
                              X