What EA should do for the snipers..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What EA should do for the snipers..

No, I'm talking about you telling everyone your life story, the name and age of your children and your problems which I have worser then you but don't whinge about them on a BATTLEFIELD 2 FORUM.

Comment

Gotta love the sniper threads :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt.CheM24
        Blade, take that crap to someone who gives a sh*t
        thank you.

so a sniper signature isnt the pride of blades life, i must profess myself surprised.

Comment

No Sniper Thread is complete if IntensiveFokFace hasnt chipped in with his broken record speech about no skill and snipers.

I was just wondering how you post replies these days. Is it copy paste all the way for 1 week or 2

Comment

Originally posted by Jemme101
            No Sniper Thread is complete if IntensiveFokFace hasnt chipped in with his broken record speech about no skill and snipers.

I was just wondering how you post replies these days. Is it copy paste all the way for 1 week or 2
            i could never copy and paste to reply to your humor genius?

really, if you think thats funny you need a shrink. and no, lol and stupid smilies arent going to make it funny.

i just went out and shot 15 snipers with a tank in a sniper only map.

Comment

I'm sure you feel proud now.

Comment

this flash claymore replacement sounds like a cool idea

Comment

Originally posted by IntensivCareBear
                  i just went out and shot 15 snipers with a tank in a sniper only map.
                  You are t3h m4n

Comment

No, I'm talking about you telling everyone your life story, the name and age of your children and your problems which I have worser then you but don't whinge about them on a BATTLEFIELD 2 FORUM.
                    np's i wasnt trying to tell everyone my life story,just carebare.
                    if you get in to a chat with carebear and lets say you both have differnt views ect,then chances are he will verbaly bash youre grammer.

i was mearly trying to show the guy,that spelling isn't everything.
                    there are alot of sniper threads and he complains about the same thing in all of them.(which is fair go for a forum) but its not fair to degrade ppl when there spelling is not up with there's

im not trying to get in to some war with you either.
                    just trying to make my point a bit clearer to you.

on a side note,i would class whinging(prob a spell error)complaining about claymore's none stop,but thats my view

Comment

it takes 3 pistol shots to the head to kill someone in BF2, try, find someone AFK without a helmet, and he can take 2 shots to teh head...

Comment

Shut your stupid trap.

Originally posted by Jemme101

LOL.

I call him IntensivDumbAss, but I like yours as well.

Originally posted by IntensivCareBear
                        thank you.

so a sniper signature isnt the pride of blades life, i must profess myself surprised.
                        By the way, dumbass: next time you go and correct someone's spelling or grammar, check your own. It's NOT "whos foxen?" It's "Who's Foxen?"

Comment

Originally posted by Vundu
                          I think sniper is right, they should fix the glitch where the scope view suddenly switches off.
                          Thats scope lag and that DOES need to be fixed. Thats done me in WAY to many times =/

Comment

Originally posted by Arkasha
                            By the way, dumbass: next time you go and correct someone's spelling or grammar, check your own. It's NOT "whos foxen?" It's "Who's Foxen?"
                            Classic :laugh: Cheers

Comment

Working...
                            X