Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• honestly, am i a REALLY bad player ?

ok be honest , do i really suck? my player id is yaleblor
    , i love the game and am trying to get better , any input would be aprecietated,

Re: honestly, am i a REALLY bad player ?

Get toghether with me and i can teach you how to properly shoot a gun and how to deal with bunny hopers and dolphin divers. Tactics to use when followed by enemy, sweet spots to kill people. And just how to get better at the game in general.

XFIRE ME AT: bf2trigger

Comment

without no doubt, yes you are .

Lets be serious now, you do have 38h of gameplay, so this ain't brand new, also , I asume it's not your very first FPS game you play, so you did learn to aim in a videogame .

What I don't get is how on eath you get a 0.22 K/D ratio ?? or even a 0.63 K/D ratio in armor .

There must be something you do wrong , for starting I think you biggsst problem is, you run around like a chicken without a head ,

start using your brain man, and start using those two eyes on your face , this must be the biggest problem , if you can't get a K/D ratio over 1 in armor, it must be you just don't use your eyes, look around, hide when needed, run away when needed, go prone for shooting, shoot in bursts, aim, watch out when driving, ....

Comment

Im bad at the game too. What I did was found a clan I enjoyed to play with a while ago and I relax and play with them. It is a lot of fun since they are all mature and funny.

Comment

practice :|:

Comment

Originally posted by yaleblor
            ok be honest , do i really suck? my player id is yaleblor
            , i love the game and am trying to get better , any input would be aprecietated,
            http://bf2s.com/player/yaleblor/
            0.22 Kill/Death ratio... That's really bad. But don't worry, you'll get better once you play more.

Yea, you really have to think during combat. Hide behind corners and fire -- at least prone or crouch when you do so because it will make you less visible. Remain hidden, pick off a few enemies, and run to a new spot. Don't just run straight shooting like a maniac... Stay with your teammates, if you don't do so already, so they can back you up or revive you.

Comment

Whoah yes no offense, but .22 k/d ratio is terrible, and I don't see how any new player can go lower than 1.0 kill death ratio i tanks, its very simply point and click and you get a kill.

When I was a new player my first vehicle I started to mass kills in (well at least at the time) was armor and honestly, .63 is pathetic, even I wasn't that bad.

I think your biggest problem without seeing you play is that you probably do run around like a chicken with its head cut off like someoe else said.

Its all about situational awareness and fast thinking in this game....

And going with your team is a good thing but dont be afraid to go off on your own and just hit people in the back go aroud them or something.

The easiset weapon to use in this game for new players is at least at the moment either the support weps, or the assault weps....

Comment

I've been playin for a few weeks now and this is my guy.

Is this one a lil better?

Comment

thanks , good advice so far ,gonna try some right now

Comment

Don't sweat it man.
                    Stats are lame anyway.
                    Just play to have fun and keep having fun and youll get better.

Comment

http://bf2s.com/player/framed.ca/

I've been playin for a few weeks now and this is my guy.

Is this one a lil better?
                      Well for 10 hrs it hard to say, positive k/d ratio, over 2.0 in armor so not terrible of course.

Comment

dont worry about your stats, if your playing the game to have fun than your a GREAT player

Comment

yes...ur kd ratio is like .3 ...average/newbies are usually .5 and somehwat expeirence should be 1.0

mine..sadly is like .7 but i have a sucky comp to explain (have u tried playing with 20 fps and constant stutterings) and my cs kd ratios are usuia;lly 3:1

but dont fear..just as long as u find the game fun...its worth it..scores shouldnt matter

Comment

dont worry about your stats, if your playing the game to have fun than your a GREAT player
                            Lolz? What your definition of great player? A person having fun or the REAL definition of great player which is umm maybe a skilled player?

Don't get me wrong, fun is the most important thing in comp games, but just because you are having fun does NOT mean you are a great or skilled player....

Comment

i know i suck at the game but oh well. evan though u asked for other peoples oppinon dont worry bout what they have to sayjust play the game and have fun. games are like any other thing u try to get better at, just keep practicing and eventually and hopefully u will get better

Comment

Working...
                              X