No announcement yet.

honestly, am i a REALLY bad player ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: honestly, am i a REALLY bad player ?

Originally posted by zuiquan1
    dont worry about your stats, if your playing the game to have fun than your a GREAT player
    Amen to that.

Comment

Originally posted by zuiquan1
      dont worry about your stats, if your playing the game to have fun than your a GREAT player
      ow please, is this your line on every topic ot what ?

for starting, this isn't about stats at all , he says he sucks, and if it is true if he sucks, in this game we have stats and we can take a look at it, so now we can see on several things if he sucks or not , do you understand this ?? the fact this thread isn't about stats ? but we do need the stats to see some numbers about the guy

Comment

Like for instance, with the degree of skill displayed here for this fella, he's no competition at all for players like myself or rombaft

Comment

I have not looked at your stats, but if you dont squad up... Try to. It helps alot to at least have some teammates around you. I know, I know, its hard to find a good squad, but when I join a squad its easier for them to spot the green dot calling for help near them.

Comment

What he said^^^. People can help you out, and if you find a good squad, there is nothing like proper medic and fire support helping you out. but overall, ust practice. Try playing assualt or support, something with heavy weapons, and when you get better with those, move on to lighter guns like the SMGs for spec-ops and medic, and finnaly go to AT, engineer and lastly, sniper

Comment

Working...
            X