Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impossible roof jump on karkand

This just happened to us in a match:

Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

The screenshots a bit blurry but you can see the two guys up on the roof and the medpack icon

How on earth can you get up there? Friendly fire was on, and there's no way in hell they could have gotten up there from another roof.

At the start of the round i was flanking left and i literally saw one of them flying up like he had c4 under his feet in Stunt Mod, then parachuting back down again onto the roof.

Sorry if this has been posted before, I couldn't find anything.

Does anyone know if this is actually possible or not?

ta, Sarge

Re: Impossible roof jump on karkand

answer is: dont play on that server,huck a couple grenades up and find a non exploiting loser server.

karkand at this point is just turning into various types of whoring. arty whoring, tank whoring, claymore whoring and some pkm whoring rounding it off.

really, i hate to whine, i love tanks but not when only one guy out of 64 has em, when half the people have em its much more balanced.

play mashtuur. then if anybody got up there, its from the chopper.

Comment

Are you sure FF was on?

Comment

maybe its spiderman?

just a theory

Comment

Originally posted by <}US{> Need_2_Kill
          Are you sure FF was on?
          Was definatly on, we were tkin each other before the match started.

Comment

Originally posted by IntensivCareBear
            answer is: dont play on that server,huck a couple grenades up and find a non exploiting loser server.

karkand at this point is just turning into various types of whoring. arty whoring, tank whoring, claymore whoring and some pkm whoring rounding it off.

really, i hate to whine, i love tanks but not when only one guy out of 64 has em, when half the people have em its much more balanced.

play mashtuur. then if anybody got up there, its from the chopper.
            Please try and read the post before spreading your "F these losers" wisdom. He said it was right before a match, meaning that is was TWL or other league play I would assume. That is just nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Revoluti0n
              Please try and read the post before spreading your "F these losers" wisdom. He said it was right before a match, meaning that is was TWL or other league play I would assume. That is just nuts.
              It was nuts indeed. We asked them how they were doing it after the match and they just said 'its a secret'

We played on their server wich had battlerecorder conveniently turned off.

It was only a friendly though, and they were absolutely crap. The odd thing was, they got on that roof every time even if we killed all of them with nades (checked under tab)

They only stopped when we finally took Hotel

Comment

maybe a server side mod that changed the spawn points?

Comment

Originally posted by zuiquan1
                  I doubt that they actually installed the mod in the time we switched sides (We played MEC first, and they were 'clean' that round)

Comment

Originally posted by zuiquan1
                    Thats what i thought, but there was no imeddiet indication of this, and normally its a ranked server.

Comment

i thing that the server had tk off and you could put c4 to jump on top of the building

Comment

Originally posted by Private_Adam
                        i thing that the server had tk off and you could put c4 to jump on top of the building
                        It wasnt turned off, thats the point, there were TK's from both sides during the match, and before the match had started.

Comment

It's a secret because it's either an exploit or a hack.

Comment

There is a split second invinciblity as you spawn, if you time it right you can C4 jump someone up a building. If you know where a squad member is going to spawn you can do it.

Comment

There are several buildings in Karkand that you can either jump to or from another building, or park a Vodnik/Hummer nearby to climb up on.

One near the hotel is tricky to get on, but can be done with a bit or practice.

After looking at the image referenced, something is amiss on getting up on THAT building considering the other buildings linked to it are 3-4 stories with no close access. You can park a vodnik/hummer next to the building on the left in that image and jump up on the sign and then to the roof.

Comment

Working...
                              X