Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you find most satisfying in the game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What do you find most satisfying in the game?

The most gratifying is being a Squadmate or a Squadleader either or really and being a Sniper on a decent infantry style map and having my squad in the thick of battle and protecting them from a far.

i.e - My SL was a Medic and I was giving him support from a rooftop and continued to follow him around while he was reviving our squad from a fire-fight.
    Enemies surrounding them/him and plinking them off from a distance just as they are going to kill one of my squad.
    Very intense.

Comment

I like when your on a team using lots of teamwork, it makes he game 300% better

Comment

Like Ownerofall said, teamwork makes the game so much better. Another extremely satisfying thing is completely decimating the other team with one squad. (usually me and a couple of friends)

Comment

Originally posted by Muddyfunster
          What do you find most satisfying in the game?

For me it's squad bashing, i love wiping out entire squads all by my loansome.

I spawned in at the rear base on karkand yesterday to find a full squad taking the flag. Two spec ops guys where racing to take out the control thingy, they didn;t see me and i popped em both, i was spec ops aswell. Then there team medic ran over a sucker for my pig sticker. I caught a glimse of an anti tank chap hauling ass in my direction.. ez. I ran around the corner of a building making out i hadnt seen him drop some c4 then run of backwards, as soon ashe pops round the corner BOOM. I ran back to the flag to find the last guy still trying to take the flag he got some pig stickin aswell. I then ran of to find my own squad! Satisfaction.

G.
          for me it's spawning & getting hit immediately with artillary, then re-spawning and getting insta-killed by a tank, then re-spawning, hopping into a apc and getting hit immediately with an AT round, then re-spawning and getting TK'd....should I go on?......satisfying

Comment

1) finding a group of enemies that are camping spawn points (usually either Karkand (hotel) or Sharqi (survelliance post)) and dominating them all from behind so they can't rack up the spawn kills.

2) pulling off a really long AT shot at a tank/apc that is backing up and considers itself safe for the moment when its on its last legs. This goes hand in hand with sniping the engineer that gets out of his tank to repair it when he thinks he is out of danger's range.

3) like someone else mentioned, sniping from afar to cover a squadmate/teammate when they get attacked. Nothing is funnier to me than seeing a guy pin down a teammate, then fall over dead at his feet from a m95 bullet lodged in the back of his head.

4) close combat sniper kills. for example....trying to run to a good position when you meet an enemy aruond the corner, fire a desperate sniper shot (with bolt action so you only get one) and switching to pistol in the vain effort to finish him off before he rips into you.

Comment

Working...
            X