Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you find most satisfying in the game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you find most satisfying in the game?

For me it's squad bashing, i love wiping out entire squads all by my loansome.

I spawned in at the rear base on karkand yesterday to find a full squad taking the flag. Two spec ops guys where racing to take out the control thingy, they didn;t see me and i popped em both, i was spec ops aswell. Then there team medic ran over a sucker for my pig sticker. I caught a glimse of an anti tank chap hauling ass in my direction.. ez. I ran around the corner of a building making out i hadnt seen him drop some c4 then run of backwards, as soon ashe pops round the corner BOOM. I ran back to the flag to find the last guy still trying to take the flag he got some pig stickin aswell. I then ran of to find my own squad! Satisfaction.

G.

Re: What do you find most satisfying in the game?

I just love the simplicity of laying down C4 and then setting it off as either a tank,APC etc rolls past.
    It doesn't happen that often so its really satisfying when you pull it off.

Comment

Originally posted by Muddyfunster

For me it's squad bashing, i love wiping out entire squads all by my loansome.

I spawned in at the rear base on karkand yesterday to find a full squad taking the flag. Two spec ops guys where racing to take out the control thingy, they didn;t see me and i popped em both, i was spec ops aswell. Then there team medic ran over a sucker for my pig sticker. I caught a glimse of an anti tank chap hauling ass in my direction.. ez. I ran around the corner of a building making out i hadnt seen him drop some c4 then run of backwards, as soon ashe pops round the corner BOOM. I ran back to the flag to find the last guy still trying to take the flag he got some pig stickin aswell. I then ran of to find my own squad! Satisfaction.

G.
      for me the most satisfying is working as a team with coordinated efforts to accomplish goals

second most satisfying is finding 3 or more guys in the prone postition oblivious to my presence and sticking them all with a knife...

Comment

Dropping AT mines, getting killed, respawning with a different kit and still kill people with the 'old' mines

Comment

killing jets with AT rockets, did it 3 times to the same guy once, he was soooooooooooooooooooo ****ed :laugh:

Comment

I love guiding a tv missile into a near-full blackhawk, and the enemy attack chopper when its backs turned

Comment

The Chopper on MEC in sharqi i think its ah-z12 ? Or somthing i dont know Hind ? But i just the love the power of that gun on it !

Comment

Originally posted by deamondiamond
                The Chopper on MEC in sharqi i think its ah-z12 ? Or somthing i dont know Hind ? But i just the love the power of that gun on it !
                ya the explosive rounds are awesome..best chopper in the game

Comment

I love a good old infantry rush for a flag where maybe out of everyone attacking and defending you are the only person left when it goes neutral Either that or when you blow up a tank with the AT kit just as it gets its turret into position.

Comment

Originally posted by =IMO=THJones
                    second most satisfying is finding 3 or more guys in the prone postition oblivious to my presence and sticking them all with a knife...
                    WIth a knife ? hmmm... with the shock paddle is funnier

Comment

1) My number most satisfying thing in the game is definately laming with c4. I will place 1 pack of c4 not on the flag but at the place where ppl ALWAYS hide to be safe from arty while taking the flag. Then all I do is find good cover and wait. In comes their entire team (sarcastic) and that 1 c4 can often kill 5-6 ppl.

2) My second favorite thing to do is like the thread starter. The only thing different would be this. I LOVE taking out an entire squad especially when they are all in the same clan. Even better ... when its the server's clan. Even better .... when they think they are sly devils and use a medic to revive them. If I can stay out of sight, I will let the medic totally heal the squad anywhere from 1-3 times just to rape em some more .

3) My third favorite but still very fun would be simply c4ing a sniper. I believe there are few things better than dodgin the snipers claymores and sneaking up him. Then I LOOOOOOOVE to toy with the sniper. Sometimes I will just sit there behind him for a while. Watching him as he soundlessly lies next to my deployed c4 pack. Many times, I will say things like "Enemy sniper spotted" right behind him so he hears me. Sometimes, when my bravery lvl is up I will actually walk directly infront of his scope back and forth. This for whatever reason, fails more than it works lol. OH! and pushing a sniper of a rof edge is SOOOOOO FUNNY. P.S. Im a sniper so thats probably why I get so much out of teasing them

Comment

good team play - nothing tops it !!
                        and helping clan mates get promoted
                        (not stat padding - just through good hard work)
                        and using good team play to win a "come from behind game"

Comment

For me it has to be working in a 6 man squad and achieving the objectives!!

Comment

Yup nothing like an evenly matched, no moron, teamworking, round. They are so far and few betweem, but I would rather win by 1 point than 100. So much more of a challenging fun battle.

I also like sneaking up behind unsuspecting armor and placing C4 on them. I like to stand back and wait until they see me holding the detonator and then push it. hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by =EL=Loadmaster14
                              Yup nothing like an evenly matched, no moron, teamworking, round. They are so far and few betweem, but I would rather win by 1 point than 100. So much more of a challenging fun battle.
                              Oh yes ... I was commanding a Sharqi Penninsula map. THE ENTIRE ROUND the score was back and forth no mor than 8 tickets. It was sooooooo close. I was very enthusiastic about this round becuz, I was the commander, and I worked my butt off. When I wasnt sending Uav / SUpply/ Arty, I was sprinting around the map taking flags and c4 tank whores. It was so intense and I couldnt stop for a second. Once I heard the UAV blip stop, Id be immediating sending another up. I knew that I was racking up mass points becuz of the 25 guys i killed and the flags I defend / capd , so I was REALLY looking forward to the 2x bonus. And so the score came down to 11 for both teams. I was spotting enemies + the UAV + killing them as much as physically possible but they got us down to 4 - 8 ... I wasnt gunna be happy if we lost. But in the end, we pulled it off and got a 1- 0 ... honest to god ... score. I was so happy as I got highest team and round score, 2 awards during that round, and my name was all over that third tab. I forget the name of it, where it lists all the best squad members and best classes. This was what bf2 is all about

Final score : 135 x2 bonus ........ Number of Players: 56 out of 64 ....... Map: Sharqi

Comment

Working...
                              X